Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Garcia-Herrera, Wilder-Scott, Lopez-Leon RbR Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia is gonna need a stoppage the way this fight is going. It doesn't surprise me that the bout is playing out the way it is.

Comment

• Garcia garbage

Comment

• C'mon Herrera KO his ass and then dive bomb the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Its suppose to prevent judges having bad score cards, just like in the canelo fight and now here. Its working
          It sure is.....the refs will surely shape up

Comment

• Morales was crafty but too old. Herrera is crafty and isn't yet shot. He's making things very uncomfortable.

Comment

• How did Danny win the first round on that one judges card though? Im not keeping score but even *I* know he won that round.

Comment

• if it's a robbery they better at least make it a ****in Draw at the most

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Garcia is gonna need a stoppage the way this fight is going.
                  Not even. As a Garcia fan, I can see he's going to get home cooking and win. Sucks but that's boxing.

Comment

Garcia is gonna need a stoppage the way this fight is going.
                    According to open scores....he's fine

Comment

Garcia is gonna need a stoppage the way this fight is going. It doesn't surprise me that the bout is playing out the way it is.
                      Not the way the cards are going.

Comment

Working...
                      X