Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Garcia-Herrera, Wilder-Scott, Lopez-Leon RbR Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Somebody post a pic of his wife
    FINE.......she is SMOKING HOT....no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      FINE.......she is SMOKING HOT....no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So the Wilder fight wont be for another 2 hours? This is crazy
        Nah man, no way......it should be next. Only the Garcia fight and the Canelo replay are being aired....Wilder should be next

Oh, nevermind.......I see it is at 9. They didn't even mention it during any of the advertising, I assumed they were airing it.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Nah.......the woman in the ring tonight looked WAY better than that. She was dolled up to the hilt tonight, I haven't had but one beer so if she is looking that hot this early, it's not a mirage.

Comment

i wish gbp broadcast their untelevised fights on their site like topranks does.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Nah.......the woman in the ring tonight looked WAY better than that. She was dolled up to the hilt tonight, I haven't had but one beer so if she is looking that hot this early, it's not a mirage.
              LOL. Same girl. That's her in regular clothes. They had a thread about it a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                LOL. Same girl. That's her in regular clothes. They had a thread about it a while back.
                She still looks good. I'd suck the farts out of her ass

Comment

Anybody know when wilder is fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                    WTF you guys say Ponce got droped hard, the by body shots and the stood tehre taking punches(Blocked or not) The referee knows they are big punchers, both coming from getting TKOd. SO they wont take risk of somebody getting hurt.

If everything went as narrated here, I say good stoppage!

Because the PR won, you're the first to cry murder when it's the other way around.

Comment

• Whats the first fight on the main broadcast?

Comment

Working...
                      X