No announcement yet.

Broner is finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer
    I bet Broner fights Miguel Vasquez at 140 may 3rd i just have a feeling hes gonna make someone come up to 140 to face him not face some guy that regularly fights at 140
    they wouldn't be that stupid. he's not fighting Vazquez. they already avoided him once.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Problem with fighting at 140 is that Broner is still fighting guys around the same size. He won't be able to bully and impose himself on these guys like did at 130 and 135.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        they wouldn't be that stupid. he's not fighting Vazquez. they already avoided him once.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        I honestly dont think ive seen Vasquez fight I was saying that cause I was talking to a friend last night about who Broner would be facing and looking at ESPN rankings chose him cause i dont think they want broner to face anyone in the top 10 at 140 or 147 so maybe they can sell him facing the #1 guy at 135 coming up to 140

Comment

He's not finished, hes more like Zab Judah.

Comment

The Hate for Broner has nothing to do with his fight game !!! Broner is finished but Brandon Rios is a human punching bag !!! Mikey Garcia has never faced a athletic boxer with power and the day he do he will get exposed for the tool he is !!!

Comment

Broner loses to A LOT of fighters, in 147 he'll never become anything bigger than a gatekeeper.

At 140, he might do something, but he will never do big things. It's all in his head and you people ate it.

Comment

Fight a guy with no power or movement bring back the hype. I even think the top 140lbers will eat him alive

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                  He's not finished, he is more like Zab Judah.
                  How is he more like Zab Judah ??? the Hate is Real !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    Says everything about boxing and its fans, 1 loss and youre finished. Then you complain that Floyd only cares about his "0".
                    Its not that he lost, its how bad he's looked against stiffer competition.

Comment

lol

Idont think he is done but I think he should move back down ! and fight Garcia or somebody @140

Comment

Working...
                      X