No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Turned Down Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
    Guerrero doesn't really deserve the payday.
    Khan is the cash cow now?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Guererro would comatose his ass. Proper duck move right there because Guererro is an excellent fighter.
      I agree 100%...... Guererro is a very under appreciated fighter.

Comment

I don't know where or when it became a thing that Guerrero is some kind of **** fighter. It ain't accurate, Guerrero is tough as nails, a damn good fighter and a tough fight for anyone at WW not named Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
          I don't know where or when it became a thing that Guerrero is some kind of **** fighter .
          The moment Floyd whipped him Guerrero suddenly became a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The moment Floyd whipped him Guerrero suddenly became a bum.
            haha, funny how that works huh.

Comment

Wow, lol at all the Floyd blow hards jumping in to give Guerrero props. The guys best win is Andre Berto and before that Katsidis lol..he's a real world beater all right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Wow, lol at all the Floyd blow hards jumping in to give Guerrero props. The guys best win is Andre Berto and before that Katsidis lol..he's a real world beater all right.
                Guerrero is and was a consummate pro, always beating everybody in front of him. At the time he moved up to Welter the wins he got were big wins. Hit shot at Floyd was legit.

You're post is a great example of how much you don't know boxing.

Comment

Watch him hold out until September hoping to get Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Watch him hold out until September hoping to get Floyd
                    That would be almost too sad to laugh at.

Comment

I don't see how anyone would be surprised about Khan turning down any solid welterweight. He's in a precarious spot. He needs to look good to rehype the hype train into believing he has a shot at Floyd, he needs to look good. Well the whole roster of b level welterweight talent probably beats his a$$. So he has to be very picky and duck quite a few high cherries to find the perfect one.

It's sad too because pre Danny Garcia Amir Khan would fight anyone. Much has changed since then and he's been on a duck path since.

Comment

Working...
                      X