Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Going Back To Jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That mother***** is on the A-side meth, that's what the f*** he's on," "It's called the A-side meth. He on that or he on something else. The A-side meth is what they used to have 500 years ago. Remember when the Philippines were fighting the US soldiers? They were shooting them motherf****s with 45s. And 45s were bouncing off their motherf****ng a$$. They weren't even dying!" -- Roger Mayweather

Comment

This looks really bad. Something obviously happened and with Floyd's recent past he won't be getting the benefit of the doubt.

He's gotta pony up the dough and do his best to settle this up outside of court.

Comment

This is such a **** story and is pure lies , im tired of people trying to bring floyd down , its all because he a successful black man , pple cant stand it and want to see him fail . Makes me sick.

I bet if it was pac that did this everyone would be trying to defend him

Comment

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
          This is such a **** story and is pure lies , im tired of people trying to bring floyd down , its all because he a successful black man , pple cant stand it and want to see him fail . Makes me sick.

I bet if it was pac that did this everyone would be trying to defend him
          we wont get the chance too because pac will never do such a thing lmao!

Comment

floyd taking extreme measures to duck maidana....smdh....

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              im not gonna deny this. i mean the guy did start a rumor that pac was on peds just because the people were pushing for a fight between them.
              Roach himself stated that Ariza may have given something to Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                we wont get the chance too because pac will never do such a thing lmao!
                wasn't he accused of beating up a poitical rival last year? or did you forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio* View Post
                  Roach himself stated that Ariza may have given something to Manny.
                  roach himself was beefing with ariza. why would roach openly admit that pac could be jucing when pac is his money man? LOL

Comment

Mayweather rather have an L in court than inside the ring

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      wasn't he accused of beating up a poitical rival last year? or did you forget that.
                      yeah what happen again? he broke that fools arms and legs right? or how did the story go again?

Comment

Working...
                      X