No announcement yet.

The True reason behind the Canelo/Angulo Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I don't like Mayweather the person, but I have known that Mayweather the fighter has been the best for over 10 years now.

Anyone who denies that is delusional and just letting their hatred cloud their judgment.

Canelo is going to be a super star, the way Mayweather shut him down, shows how great Floyd is.

I wish that Floyd would have comported himself in a better way. I think now that he's 37, he realizes that and has matured a lot in the last 3 years. Before he acted like an idiot, and now I think he understands that was the wrong way to go.

Better late than never I guess.
    good post. I think he part of him will always regret that he played the role of the angry, black, arrogant villian in order to maximize his purses.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      It's all about Floyd. Of course.
      I'd like to say the whole concept is idiotic. But considering the overabundance of obsessive hatred for Floyd there is on this site, what the thread starter is proposing isn't very far-fetched.

Just imagine how many "Floyd is the most overrated fraud of all time" threads there would be (in addition to the one million that exist already) if Canelo lost.

That's not saying I wholeheartedly agree with the thread starter, however.

Comment

Bottom line is that Angulo is very average.
        Alvarez is a much better fighter and put on a good show.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 03-12-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I said it before that Canelo was going to look really good against Angulo.

Comment

I'll be honest, I was hoping Angulo was going to lay some leather on Canelo. I picked him to win and I was rooting for him. Canelo had a strategy and he looked fast and strong in there. There was never a time where he looked bothered by Angulo's punches.

Canelo gets props from me for beating Angulo like that. I can't think of anyone else who's dominated Angulo in that fashion except for Jorge Silva, who gave Angulo problems. Even Cintron was almost done close to the end and he had to endure a lot of punishment to get the W.

I think Canelo-Lara is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

That's just another opinion, I'm sorry but Angulo was ****. . . Canelo did look good I admit, but Angulo was seriously baaaad

Comment

Angulo didn't look for the following reasons:

1. He's a bit war-torn. When you're in fights where you throw a lot of punches and get hit a lot, it happens.

2. Weight drained. He looked frail out there.

3. He was always a slow plodder.

4. Canelo was the fresher fighter and had a field day due to Angulo's defense.

Comment

Does everything have to be about Floyd or Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    good post. I think he part of him will always regret that he played the role of the angry, black, arrogant villian in order to maximize his purses.
                    The thing is though, I think if he would have taken the DLH route, he would have made even more money.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Here's how NSB works......

Canelo struggles but beats Trout in a close decision, though a clear one IMO. He landed the significant punches the whole fight basically. Lara absolutely dominates Trout, though AFTER Canelo beat him when he was unbeaten. Lara gets a ton of credit, rightfully so IMO.

Lara struggles with Angulo, gets dropped twice and basically fought an even fight with him, though stopped him in the end with that freak punch that swelled up Angulo's eye. Canelo absolutely dominates him, and stops him as well, gets crapped on by several on here.
                      Freak punch? So was Rigo's punch to donaire a freak punch or when DG vs matthysse. Stop making it seem as though it was a fluke or something. Lara would make the P*ssy quit again, if need be.

Comment

Working...
                      X