• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR MARAVILLA!
    Let Cotto get what he wants only to KO him on a big stage

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      Cotto is a diva. Good on Martinez though for going through with it
      A diva with the toughest resume of any active fighter. He's been selling out MSG for years. Its his house until Sergio takes it.

Comment

cotto is zab judah with a fan base

Comment

Yeah. Good guy. Sure. You're facing a blown up welter. Cry me a river.

Comment

The thread title says "demands" (plural). Sergio only mentioned one. One we already knew about at that. What other demands did Cotto make?

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              To bad all fighters do it, I'm sure if you have a good fav fighter he's done it as well. It's the name of the game..Money talks and Cotto is backing up the Brinks truck..

PRPP
              I agree to a certain extent but Cotto already has the fight in NY (his turf), catchweight (which is definitely understandable since he is so small) and more money (again understandable). Why take the one thing you actually don't deserve? At the end of the day, who walks out first doesn't matter too much but I think it is disrespectful to Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                Yeah. Good guy. Sure. You're facing a blown up welter. Cry me a river.
                And Cotto is facing a faded, 39 year old fighter coming off two knee surgeries. I'd say it about balances out.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  I agree to a certain extent but Cotto already has the fight in NY (his turf), catchweight (which is definitely understandable since he is so small) and more money (again understandable). Why take the one thing you actually don't deserve? At the end of the day, who walks out first doesn't matter too much but I think it is disrespectful to Martinez.
                  And to the sport. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    The thread title says "demands" (plural). Sergio only mentioned one. One we already knew about at that. What other demands did Cotto make?
                    Top Billing, red corner, coming to the ring second, being announced second.

Comment

WAR SERGIO...
                      Cotto is getting KTFO... The ****ing Diva.

Comment

Working...
                      X