No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Martinez Go Face To Face in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
    Cotto is looking at Sergio like, "you wanted to see me right??" And Martinez looks like he is thinking twice about it.
    I noticed that, it's like Sergio is trying to find pu$$y in Cotto and he can't find it..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Martinez was talking all that mess at the press conference today - he was hyped. Cotto needs to bring the ether 2moro in L.A.
      He was poping much ****...Oh if I didn't walk in first Cotto wouldn't have made the fight, If my name was first (because I'm champion) Cotto wouldn't make the fight, blah, blah, blah.. Meanwhile Cotto is just sitting there plotting... Cotto sabe que la que hay..

PRPP
      Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 03-11-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        lol that's funny. Jen Mateo. She got a nude video online
        Oh baby! please send me a link!

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
          Dude, how you seen how European guys dress and their mannerisms? Just because he has the model looks and dresses like that doesn't mean his guy. In one interview he mentioned women are his weakness, and about the Top Rank Model I noticed that too lol, I think he just felt shy about it.
          Dude, i know about Euro style, Christiano Ronaldo is super metro***ual, but he ****s bad chicks.

You never see Sergio with a woman, the guy is almost 40 and has no kids or even seen with hot girls. If he is gay no big deal just wondering.

If you were handsome world champion like Sergio wouldn't you have some hot girlfriends? He also didn't like that pretty girl putting her hand on his lower back. kinda weird but he was okay when the man was putting his hand on sergio shoulder.

Comment

Biggest mismatch of the year. Cotto will be embarrassed

Comment

This is the only video I can find of Jen Mateo the women who Sergio was mean to. no nudes where is it?

)

Comment

old man vs fat man. who ya got?

Comment

She's done lots of very explicit nude photo shoots and videos. There's even one of her getting her breasts augmented.

Comment

Originally posted by MilesP View Post
                    She's done lots of very explicit nude photo shoots and videos. There's even one of her getting her breasts augmented.
                    How do we find these?

Edit: I found some screen caps but no video, im not into skinny chicks but man she is hot, I don't even like skinny chicks she has clean nice toes, and nice hygiene her **** were much better before the breast implants, they were way better she had those small but perk boobs before. She ruined herself with the implants.
                    Last edited by hectari; 03-11-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      How do we find these?
                      google Jen Mateo Videos thread and kitty-kats

btw...Sergio looks really old in those pics

Comment

Working...
                      X