Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too see more from the idoit in question please visit this thread
    http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/view...ments/258123/6 page 6 and 16 are particularly cringe worthy stuff

Comment

Depends how one scores that spastic **** oscar was doing in the clinch.

Comment

So you made an alt to troll?

Comment

Mayweather got another gift in this fight.

Comment

You sure you new? you picked the biggest troll fight to come on here and make a thread about it so people can start up with Oscar was landing tons of shots on Floyd and oh wait Floyd was landing the clean crisp punches Oscar stopped throwing the jab that's why he lost what are you talking about Oscar threw more Jabs in the second half look at the compubox well pacquiao beat him worse and made him quit. Sorry I was just posting ahead so I wouldn't have to read it again.

Comment

The fight that changed Floyd's life. And ours.

Comment

My thoughts is that Floyd is small now and was super small then. He moved up fast just to chase the big money Oscar fight. He was only 146-148 in the ring for all his WW fights at that time. Oscar had fought at MW and just decapitated super tough Mayorga. Floyd had to move up to 154. Floyd's dad use to train Oscar and was helping Floyd in the begining of camp. All his dad talked to him about was not getting caught by the hook.

Basically I just feel that Floyd wanted the money, the fame, but at the same time was a lil fearful of the size. I think he wondered if 154 was too much for him, if he could take a punch, if he could take Oscar's punch. Thats why I feel he was super super super cautious. I always felt that if they had that immediate rematch like they said they were going to, he wouldve been much more aggressive and it wouldve been a super clear victory

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                  a VHS tape from 2007?
                  Exactly what i was thinking.
                  But one things for sure.
                  The seasoned boxing lingo comes out no matter how hard you try to hide.
                  Just carefully read all the posts.

Comment

I was all out for Floyd that fight. loved the build up on 24/7 on that and that fight showed me that Oscar as freddie roach said "couldnt pull the trigger" anymore

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                      a VHS tape from 2007?
                      lol ..........

Comment

Working...
                      X