Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Broner can come back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good question. Cause in my opinion Broner has all the tools to come back and have a very successful career. I think what happened to him is a case of "to much to fast". He started getting these big paydays with out really doing to much. So he started believing his own hype instead of working on his craft. I think the next fight will tell us alot of where he is at mentally and that will be a good indicater of his future in the sport...

Comment

With very careful matchmaking, he can rise again

But he will never beat elite level fighters in their prime

Comment

he can come back, but i don't see him being the star he thought he would be if he had beaten maidana, he still behave the same,he didn't learn anything from that fight and people will remind him forever the beating he took in hands of chino.

Comment

Yes, Broner can come back. Whether he does or not is based solely on him. He needs to be mentally and physically focused to be a boxer and only a boxer. I don't think he'll ever be great but if he concentrates on improving and making some adjustments, he should be ok. Broner also needs to listen to his trainer and to the advice given to him by people who have been on top before.

I'm very skeptical that he would do any of these things but it is possible for him to learn from his mistakes and come back better.

Comment

Careful you don't spend all your time talking about PPV numbers and focusing on the superficial elements of the sport. This thread is a good example.

Clearly most of the respondents couldn't tell you what's wrong with Adrien Broner. They don't even know why they're having this discussion.

Comment

Yea he can

Comment

He can come back but he aint gonna beat any of the elites or even the middle of the pack type guys. Broner is just a loudmouth circus act. He should start calling out judah because thats the only fighter I can see him beating right now. Porter,thurman,sotokarass,ortiz,collazo,malignaggi ,khan,bradley,rios,garcia, peterson etc etc ALL beat him

Comment

Deffo should stay away from 147 even khan has his number and the only good fighters khan would beat at 147 is probably Alexander and malignaggi

Comment

sure... but he has to take a page from the Mayweather "Hustle" book

Play it safe. Fight names not talent or high challenge fighters

Keep hyping himself up. Make people hate you, more ppv numbers

discredit Maidana say he got lucky

rematch maidana after youre damn sure hes finished to fix the L

Voila, future HOF and an ATG according to Floyd followers

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                      Deffo should stay away from 147 even khan has his number and the only good fighters khan would beat at 147 is probably Alexander and malignaggi
                      Shot to hell Julio Diaz was bouncing Khan off the canvas.

Khan has nobody's number.

Comment

Working...
                      X