Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Santa Cruz's much talked about but unseen power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Santa Cruz's much talked about but unseen power?

Seriously, commentators are on this guys bwallz trying to big him up like he is some beast when him constantly slapping away at an overmatched opponent is pretty cumbersome to watch. he either overwhelms overmatched opponents with volume or he can't get rid of a guy he is landing on at will and dominating.

I am just not seeing all of this imaginary power I am hearing about him having.

That was vs the little guys. He says he wanna go all the way up to 140? Good luck. It's gonna be non existent.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You must not know that much about boxing.

mijares was rolling with alot of punches and is a crafty veteran.

does someone need to ko someone every time for idiots like you not to make a pointless thread

Comment

I specifically recall the commentators commentating on his lack of power during the fight. What are you talking about?

Comment

they go on about how he's nice and humble, but he looks fake to me when he gave his belt to his brother it looked contrived and for tv

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
            You must not know that much about boxing.

mijares was rolling with alot of punches and is a crafty veteran.

does someone need to ko someone every time for idiots like you not to make a pointless thread
            He landed regularly enough and clean as to where he should have been able to get rid of Mijares who is a much smaller guy, Santa Cruz can throw 100 punches per rd but I find it a choir to watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I specifically recall the commentators commentating on his lack of power during the fight. What are you talking about?
              I recall the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He landed regularly enough and clean as to where he should have been able to get rid of Mijares who is a much smaller guy, Santa Cruz can throw 100 punches per rd but I find it a choir to watch him.
                whats your point? He doesnt have enough power for you

You like your men to have power? is that it?

Comment

The idea of a young mini-me of Margarito sounded awesome. But I dunno, I'm just not feeling Santa Cruz. It just feels repetitive and boring. He badly needs better opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                    whats your point? He doesnt have enough power for you

You like your men to have power? is that it?
                    Yes I like strong men who hit hard, are you happy now?

Comment

Working...
                    X