Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight looked like something out of the Rocky movies lol
    just non stop hayemakers

Comment

Big round for Adamek in the 12th. Good stuff. I unfortunately lost track of scoring switching between this and Garcia/Herrera but I still have Glazkov winning.

Comment

Adamek has a warrior's heart!

I have it 7-5 for Glazkov at the closest. Glazkov landed more punches, and Adamek was hurt more during the fight.

Comment

Glazkov has no power. Adamek also had no head movement, got hit by everything

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            Adamek has a warrior's heart!

I have it 7-5 for Glazkov at the closest. Glazkov landed more punches, and Adamek was hurt more during the fight.
            Agreed. Good scorecard. Good fight. Just nice clean boxing from two warriors.

Comment

Nice win for Glazkov.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Pretty sure I'm going to hell for laughing at that.
                I'm sure it was comedy. Can't imagine how they have those things rigged for curling - powered by jets to slide across the ice before hitting a break/landing pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  I'm sure it was comedy. Can't imagine how they have those things rigged for curling - powered by jets to slide across the ice before hitting a break/landing pad.

And still a more legitimate sporting event than Golden Boy boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post

And still a more legitimate sporting event than Golden Boy boxing.
                    So true. These guys are just rigging their wheelchairs, not the score. Corrupt as hell GBP. Dumbass fishnet promotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X