• Show
Clear All

Adamek will stop him

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Adamek will stop him
      Lulz Never happen.

Comment

Very hard to call this one cause Adamek ias a Cruiserweight with expirience and Glazkov is a full blown heawyweigth but we seen that he had problems with his last fight

Comment

Tough call because adamek is old and pretty much done for, but glazkov is not very good

I will predict that adameks skill and experience will be enough to get past glazkov

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
            Thats me at 1:02 sitting in the back watching lol

Comment

Hmm. I think I might come off the fence for this one and go with Glazkov. He's the younger, fresher fighter, hopefully improving his skills...while Adamek, although very experienced, is a bit shop worn now and is not a natural heavy. I think, if Vyacheslav can use an effective gameplan, he can win this fight and establish himself in the division.

War Czar!

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                Hmm. I think I might come off the fence for this one and go with Glazkov. He's the younger, fresher fighter, hopefully improving his skills...while Adamek, although very experienced, is a bit shop worn now and is not a natural heavy. I think, if Vyacheslav can use an effective gameplan, he can win this fight and establish himself in the division.

War Czar!
                It's an important fight for both men. Adamek is pursuing another title shot, Glazkov as you say can establish himself as a top contender with a victory.

Comment

)

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    I believe Adamek's experience wins him this fight - Adamek on points. It's a good match up, btw.
                    Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    This weekend was poor for boxing, but it's better next Saturday:

Glazkov-Adamek
                    Chilemba-Grachev

Vlasov-Buchanan

Brook-Robles
                    Bellew-Brudov

Garcia-Herrera
                    Wilder-Scott
                    JM Lopez- Ponce De Leon

Wawrzyk-Botha

Chakhkiev-Haapoja
                    Drozd-Ouanna
                    Ekimov-King
                    Great post I didn't realise The Machine was back in action this weekend.and Drozd on the same card too ? Brilliant.

I lean towards Adamek but I wouldn't be disappointed if he lost to Glazkov,if it enables him to move forward to fight someone amongst the likes of Chisora,Fury or Povetkin.

Goral isn't done at the weight,he just has zero Wladimir.i would hate to see that fight whether it lined Tomasz's pockets or not.Gkazkov had zero chance either,but if it pushes him into the no.2 spot in the IBF by winning and therefore makes his next fight a potential eliminator to face the winner of Pulev vs Wlad,if be ok with that,as long as he faces another top competitor within the IBF beforehand.

Comment

Adamek vs. Glazkov is sold out

Comment

Working...
                      X