Early stoppage ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden boy and showtime are running the wwe here

Comment

he lost every round. was taking huge shots every round. before the round his corner told him they weren't gonna let this continue. what else do you need to see? no need for the man to get seriously hurt.

Comment

I hope to see some interviews with other big name refs like Bayless and Smoger about the stoppage. I want to know if they would've done the same after that left uppercut.

Comment

Great stoppage. This shouldn't even be a discussion.

"The ref should wait until he can't intelligently defend himself"

He showed he couldn't defend himself THE ENTIRE NIGHT! Canelo wasn't opening up to finish...he'd open up a little then back off. That final flurry wasn't coming. Tony Weeks made the right decision.

Defense is a part of boxing for a reason. You don't want your fights stopped in that manner? Learn to ****ing defend yourself. Period.

Jim Grey is a dripping douche

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
            I hope to see some interviews with other big name refs like Bayless and Smoger about the stoppage. I want to know if they would've done the same after that left uppercut.
            It wasn't the upper cut that drew the stoppage. It was 10 rounds of utter punishment. Some people are so dense

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
              no they wouldn't because golden boy didn't pay them

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                It wasn't the upper cut that drew the stoppage. It was 10 rounds of utter punishment. Some people are so dense
                good response i think his corner would have stopped it at the end of the round... its just unusual thats for sure

Comment

Should have stopped it earlier. Poor perro was getting beat down and wasn't showing signs of life. Hopefully no permanent damage here. Some of those rounds were hard to watch.

Comment

It doesn't matter if it was a good stoppage or not. Canelo did what he had to do and Angulo came out flat.

If Angulo does what he's supposed to do, Tony Weeks doesn't have to make that decision. Canelo handled his business tonight

Comment

This was a great stoppage. Angulo has a daughter waiting at home for him. He looked like a zombie from the opening bell with no power and no speed. Again, good job Tony Weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X