Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Best Ring Announcer Michael Buffer vs Jimmy Lennon Jr??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is The Best Ring Announcer Michael Buffer vs Jimmy Lennon Jr??

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

....or

IT'S SHOWTIME

Michael Buffer
    65.31%
    Jimmy Lennon Jr
    26.53%
    Forget those two old farts...It's all about the white rastaman David Diamante.
    8.16%
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 03-08-2014, 09:09 AM.

to this day, Buffer's "ready to rumble" line still works
    the guy puts himself over a lot, which Lennon doesn't do
    but given the way he can fire up the crowd, give this to Buffer
    Lennon is still very good too, he just doesn't pop the crowd the same

Comment

buffer IMO, but lennon jr enunciates spanish better than buffer

Comment

Ra's al Ghul aka Michael Buffer takes this one.

Comment

Gotta be buffer. He's the definition of class and his voice was made for ring announcing. I like lennon too. Diamante has a great voice also imo. Nick cannon fkng sucks as a ring announcer lol.

Comment

Buffer has the better voice but Lennon makes fewer mistakes, so it's a tough one.

Comment

i prefer jimmy lennon, his voice has that old school sound to it. like if you were listening to a fight on the radio back in the 30s. and i think he's more knowledgable of the sport too. buffer is too hollywood for my tastes.

Comment

Jimmy Lennon Jr for me. He just comes off as a cool, classy, laid back guy. Buffer is good but he is too flashy.

Comment

As soon as I hear "Leeeeeeettttsssss get reaaaaaaaaaddddddyyyyyy to rumbllllllllllllllllllleeeeee"

I'm

Comment

Michael Buffer of course that iconic voice and catchphrase is just too great to top right now. Look up his documentary it's interesting how he got into ring announcing.

However Jimmy Lennon Jr is catching up and is being seen and heard more and more. I actually didn't care for him but he actually is very excellent for Showtime and it's broadcast. I thought it would be weird to hear him instead of Buffer for Mayweather fights but it fits perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                    X