Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Best Ring Announcer Michael Buffer vs Jimmy Lennon Jr??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Comment

Both are great, but my favourite is Buffer for sure.

I read in Ring magazine that Diamante works as a pizza maker and the announcing is something he does on the side in the Barclays Centre, if I'm not mistaken, anyone else read that?

Comment

put it this way, they are both better than that scrub the ufc have... whats his name ? brian buffel or something.

Comment

UFC is so low class.. Brian Buffer? Is that even his real name, he's always have so red faced and have that stereotypical drunkard profile about him.

Comment

Buffer, and watch him ringside, he is also a big boxing fan

Comment

Buffer clearly,

I like Lennon jr a lot, but Buffer's voice has become synonomous with with the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                Buffer has the better voice but Lennon makes fewer mistakes, so it's a tough one.
                Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Jimmy Lennon Jr for me. He just comes off as a cool, classy, laid back guy. Buffer is good but he is too flashy.
                ^^^All of this^^^

Comment

I want to see more of the dreaded one

Comment

Personally like lennon jr more, esp when he speaks spanish

Comment

I used to prefer Buffer by a landslide and thought he was on another level for some reason but nowadays I enjoy both's announcing the same. They both have different styles that give fights a different feeling. Lennon's tone starts to build up and all the way through you are like **** here we go for real. Buffer's tone is like it is about to go down, throw the ready to rumble phrase so I can jump around like a psycho.

They are both the best in the business, on a league of their own.

Also, I had no idea Buffer is 69 years old! He doesn't look like a 70 year old man. I was looking up their ages last night and was shocked. Lennon is 55 which didn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                      X