Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who throws the quicker lead punch, Pacquiao's Left or Mayweather's Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    you sniffin glue? when manny threw the lead left at marquez, marquez gets owned, well, atleast in 3 and 4

do you mean their earlier fights? maybe there, but i dont remember
    marquez countered pacs lead lefts quite efficiently. esp in 3. u should go back n watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      marquez countered pacs lead lefts quite efficiently. esp in 3. u should go back n watch.
      seriously? no, get off the glue and re-watch it, you need to alot more than me

those lead lefts land at will on marquez, it's what kept pacquiao in that fight when unable to land the 1-2

and it's what was wrecking marquez in the 4th, they went into that fight looking to spam the sht out of it having seen the success they have potshotting with it in the 3rd
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-07-2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Realkyvhard to say honestly. But I've never seen anyone counter Floyd's lead right effectively. It's really never happened. One person at least has mastered the timing and counter of Pacs left.

Zab did it.

skip to 2:35

Comment

seriously? no, get off the glue and re-watch it, you need to alot more than me
          so basically u are saying marquez did not effectively counter pacquaio's left hand in the 3rd fight? is that your final answer??

Comment

so basically u are saying marquez did not effectively counter pacquaio's left hand in the 3rd fight? is that your final answer??
            yeah, show me the clips/gifs

if it's a jab i swear...

Comment

yeah, show me the clips/gifs

if it's a jab i swear...
              ok how did u score that fight? i wanna get this out of the way first.

Comment

ok how did u score that fight? i wanna get this out of the way first.
                thought it was a toss up fight, had pacquiao just edging it personally, can't remember the scores

Comment

thought it was a toss up fight, had pacquiao just edging it personally, can't remember the scores
                  oh ok so it was a toss up fight. now tell me, what happened to pacs left hand as the fight went on? u saw the fight, in the beginning he was landing it at will. why did that change?

Comment

oh ok so it was a toss up fight. now tell me, what happened to pacs left hand as the fight went on? u saw the fight, in the beginning he was landing it at will. why did that change?
                    what? pacquiao lands when he throws, esspecially with the lead left, by the middle rounds 5-6 pacquiao basically shut down momentarily(pulled a tim bradley) got clocked and dominated, although he did wake up after taking a heavy shot and would come back with good lead lefts and right hooks, but not enough to take the rounds

after those 2-3 rd's(5-6/7) the fight went to being fairly close and pacquiao if i remember right as was using his lead left more and more, trying uppercuts(alot of the stuff he tried in the 4th fight actually) etc, being all round more aggressive

would have to rewatch the fight to go into more detail, about how i remember it, dont remember marquez countering his lead lefts, pacquiao got fed fient after fient and very little punches from marquez and went into that shell where he just walks forward and blocks punches for awhile
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-07-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

i think manny's left is quicker but floyd's right is more accurate. floyd would prolly land 4 out of 5 while pac 3 out of 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X