Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina Arrested Five Days Before PPV Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in shock. I clicked on the link, like, "I wonder what stupid shit this guy did." The last thing I expected was "*** offender." Fuuuuck.

I'd really love to know the details of this case.

Comment

hope this makes canelo ppv number low as **** so he learn a little bit about humility. that little disrespectful fraud needs to come back to earth

Comment

Originally posted by leericists View Post
        hope this makes canelo ppv number low as **** so he learn a little bit about humility. that little disrespectful fraud needs to come back to earth
        WTF this got to do with ppv numbers u puto

Comment

That's crazy that Molina hasn't served time. That's how the justice system in the U.S. works though. The rapists and pedophiles get little to no time because they're predominantly white men. Molina just happened to benefit from s**t intended to protect white men. I mean come on. Don't you all think what Carlos Molina did is worse than Michael Vick fighting dogs or Plaxico Burress shooting himself? They both did around 20 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            Floyd beats up his wife and threatens to kill his wife infront of the children but nope he gets a pass because he Floyd
            F___ u mean a "pass"? Floyd did time in jail for that

Comment

Floyd beats up his wife and threatens to kill his wife infront of the children but nope he gets a pass because he Floyd
              Did he get a pass? I thought he went to prison but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                That's crazy that Molina hasn't served time. That's how the justice system in the U.S. works though. The rapists and pedophiles get little to no time because they're predominantly white men. Molina just happened to benefit from s**t intended to protect white men. I mean come on. Don't you all think what Carlos Molina did is worse than Michael Vick fighting dogs or Plaxico Burress shooting himself? They both did around 20 months.
                I thought you were silly before, but that you at least had half a brain. This is one of the stupidest statements I've seen around here in a while. For starters, what evidence do you have supporting the claim that white men are any more prone to pedophilia than anyone else? And what makes you think the U.S. criminal justice system would be interested in protecting pedophiles of any race?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Dont know how he kept this shlt so quiet.
                  I'm shocked at that as well

Comment

The problem with society is this thread. I don't know what the circumstances were, and guess what neither do you. I have never liked Molina. The way he fights, the way he looks, just irks the **** out of. So keep that in mind when you read the following.

Molina was likely a 16-17 year old (maybe younger) when this took place. Looks like he finally got charged when he was 18. He could have ****ed some 13-14 year old girl, got caught and charged. Anything underage is considered ***ual assault. Whether forced or not. Who knows what happened, who knows the circumstance. He is 30 now. He didn't commit this crime yesterday. He committed it 12+ years ago.

People change, he hasn't been charged with anything since. Give the dude a break instead of flipping out so ****ing fast. Everyone tries to be the media these days. Media has taught you guys well on how to act. The fact is none of you have a clue about anything that happened.

Comment

really?!?.....you should've posted in here's with your normal account.....only one dude pop off like that....after all these years I finally cracked an alt

Comment

Working...
                      X