Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: "Hardest fight for me...Mayweather" "145 catchweight Pac did affect me..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe he has a different definition of what is hard. Considering the fact that he didn't take a vicious beating against Mayweather, it is probable that ''hard'' for him refers to the difficulty skill wise. Sort of like how a Rubic Cube could be more difficult than a fight where a received a broken nose.
    But by your standard, Manny was definitely the harder fight then. Cotto not only couldn't figure Manny out, but he got his 2nd worse beating in his career, while trying to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
      yea, which contained plaster
      no proof he ever had plaster

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        True. But the version of Margarito that Pac beat was done and coming off a beat down from Mosley.
        Since when?? Margarito was clearly the most dangerous WW still, did you not hear ESPN and Dan Rafeal on how dangerous Antonio Margarito was in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          no proof he ever had plaster
          Lol, sure if it helps you sleep.

Question is, is did he decide to use Plaster on a old Shane Mosley, what did he use for the young guns, like Cotto, Paul Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            No, your upset because him saying what he did may cause objective observers to change their opinion or take credit away from Mannys win.
            Straw man. You keep saying upset, but my post said nothing about me being mad. I was giving you reasons why Cotto would say something like this.

Rebut that, and stay on topic.

Comment

Even Pac's biggest hater doesn't agree with you Flowmos.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Even Pac's biggest hater doesn't agree with you Flowmos.

I dunno about that Dwyer speaks pretty highly on Manny Pacquiao, except when it comes to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  fighting Mayweather is harder than fighting Pacquiao

how is that a shock? doesnt every fighter who fought both of them have the same exact opinion?

has nothing to do with glory
                  never heard this, bring forth proof for thy claim

he was made to quit vs margarito and pacquiao(to a lesser extent, just wanted to make it to the bell)

that for a fact proves those fights were harder, he couldn't even finish the fights

Comment

Imo the way manny fights, cotto had lot more freedom. Floyd took away things and made him feel like he was getting shut down

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      True. But the version of Margarito that Pac beat was done and coming off a beat down from Mosley.
                      What made him done? Then Cotto was done for Floyd, coming off 2 brutal beatdowns. What did marg fail to bring to the show vs Pac? His chin was awesome, stamina on point, threw way more than most Pac opponents

Comment

Working...
                      X