Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan Maidana go at it again....do you see Khan pulling it off again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe no one has that khan-Maidana meme, before their fight there was a meme of khan throwing 250 odd punches whilst Maidana on threw one punch and won by KO. Where is that meme?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Can't believe no one has that khan-Maidana meme, before their fight there was a meme of khan throwing 250 odd punches whilst Maidana on threw one punch and won by KO. Where is that meme?
      i remember that picture. it was made by some khunt first but it backfired when a maidana fan edited that in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Can't believe no one has that khan-Maidana meme, before their fight there was a meme of khan throwing 250 odd punches whilst Maidana on threw one punch and won by KO. Where is that meme?
        Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i remember that picture. it was made by some khunt first but it backfired when a maidana fan edited that in.
        pix linx or it never happened.....true story

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          pix linx or it never happened.....true story
          it was somebody's sig and it was a long time ago. it might be difficult to find.

Comment

• khan is getting ko'd

Comment

• Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
              khan is getting ko'd
              ohhhhh ok you should have said so....end thread..........

Comment

• Khan is close to invincible. He proved it against Diaz. Too smart and too good on defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Wadd View Post
                  Khan is close to invincible. He proved it against Diaz. Too smart and too good on defense
                  Don't feed the troll..........

Comment

• I wonder what part of Maidana's "improvement" involved getting roughed up and hurt by Soto-BumAss? Or outboxed and hurt by Lopez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I wonder what part of Maidana's "improvement" involved getting roughed up and hurt by Soto-BumAss? Or outboxed and hurt by Lopez?
                      again.............don't feed the troll

Comment

Working...
                      X