No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Ready To Beat The F*** Out of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
    GBP should throw Adrien Broner's, Amir Khan's, Victor Ortiz's, Josesito Lopez's, Andre Berto's, and Jesus Soto Karass' name in a pot, and draw four names to make two fights for Mayweather's undercard. Now that's some ENTERTAINMENT. Imagine Broner vs. Berto, Khan vs. Ortiz, Lopez vs. Soto Karass, Broner vs. Ortiz, Khan vs. Lopez, Soto Karass vs. Ortiz, Berto vs. Khan, Lopez vs. Broner.
    That would be epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stark777 View Post
      Fights I hope are made:

-Chavez Jr vs GGG
      -Broner vs Khan.

I think Khan will get an UD in this fight if he doesn`t get KTFO as always
      100 agree on khan vs broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        You're on a boxing forum and don't know the difference between running and lateral movement????

Some of you guys should stick to the nuthugging and cease trying to debate boxing. Because you really don't know shit!

When Maidana landed flush in round three ... Khan got on his bike and stayed on his bike for the rest of the fight ... Period!!! And as is always the case, you gotta catch Khan while he's running around the ring, which makes it hard because he's fast on his feet.

Even Lampley & RJJ commented on this in round six and the rest of the fight -- Watch the freakin fight!!!!!

In round seven, Maidana got tired of chasing Khan around the ring and stood in the middle of the ring and waved Khan to fight.
        All the while Khan was tattooing Maidana's face with combinations

Comment

• Comment

• Khan is faster than Maidana, and we all witnessed how the Maidana bout turned out for Bonehead. I would welcome seeing those two fight. I doubt Bonehead can beat ANY top or near top contenders or champs. Khan may be on a bit of a down period now, but even he could speed past Bonehead just so he doesn't get caught. Bring it on.
            Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 03-04-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Amir Khan ***8207;@AmirKingKhan 1 hr
              Broner, No point hyping a NO fight on twitter. I put a call in and your team are not interested in fighting me at 147 next. ???

So why did u decline the fight Broner?

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                That's not a fair comparison .....
                A serious case can be made that Broner fought a much improved Maidana. PLUS! Broner (to his credit) didn't run away from that improved Maidana, he stood in there and made a fight out of it.

Khan (as is always the case) turns tail and runs like the wind when he gets in trouble -- Which is in every fight.
                Maidana has not improved. Anyone who has seen him since Kotelnik knows he does the same thing. He has a second wind but has a round or two of rest.

He always jabbed, and had his hooks.

He has simply fought guys who are easy for him. Lopez, Soto Karass... and Broner. Broner barely beat Paulie who barely beat Cano...

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  A loudmouth crybaby vs a loudmouth idiot. Hope they batter each other senseless and it ends in a draw.
                  Agreed! Hilarious.... lol. The fight will be billed as "The Battle of the Big Mouths"

Comment

• haha I actually enjoy watching these 2 fight.

Comment

• Broner isn't beating anyone, he is finished

Comment

Working...
                      X