Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBP did a poor job of promoting Canelo-Angulo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBP did a poor job of promoting Canelo-Angulo fight...

none of the bars that usually show Boxing PPVs in my area are showing it. I just called a Trago Cocina and lounge and once i mentioned Canelo, dude lighted up and told me they might pull the trigger on ordering the fight. "call me back tomorrow."

if it wasnt for a lonely boxing fan like me, noone would know...

i've seen quite a few commercials for it, im probably gonna go see it at my local century theatres, if u live in california they are showing it everywhere here.

Comment

there probably targeting areas with a high Mexican population

Comment

It costs a lot of money for bars to order PPV fights. Most i know only order Pac and Floyd fights

Comment

I forgot about it until I checked the boxing schedule on ESPN. I'll be streaming it of course but still, the promotion really sucked.

Comment

I have seen commercials on it daily,simple fact of the matter is outside of Floyd and Manny no one else can sell a ppv on their own and do huge numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              It costs a lot of money for bars to order PPV fights. Most i know only order Pac and Floyd fights
              Bars pay from 1500-3k for fights

Comment

They'll be fine.. I'm sure the numbers won't be that bad. Mexicans are pretty amped for this one.

Comment

according to posters on here this fight should do between 700k-1 million since Canelo was the one selling Floyds cards right???

Comment

Yes let's see how many buys Canelo is truly responsible for.

I've been seeing a lot of commercials for this on my satellite provider.

Comment

Working...
                    X