Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Paulie Malignaggi eyed for April 19th. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat View Post
    Malignaggi by UD.
    I thought Porter did really well against Alexander but Paulie is very mobile and uses the jab better than the vast majority of boxers. I'll take Paulie in a hard-fought contest where he emerges with a SD victory.

Comment

Should be an easy win for Porter, I honestly don't want to see Paulie on TV again.

Comment

wait.... so fighting porter is more money than thurman? one time been callin magic man out for a while

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Porter used to spar Pacquiao, theres nothing paulie brings to the table that Porter cant handle
          That don't mean *****...khan used to spar pacquiao and look where he went...dude been ko'd how many times lol

Comment

wow of all possibilities lmao. Porter got this

Comment

Malignaggi seems like he has gotten better with age.

Comment

Dang, I was sort of hoping for Thurman-Paulie... I guess this one might be moe evenly matched, even if it's a rough style for Malignaggi. Depending on where the fight is, Paulie might be able to politic the referee into paying attention to some of action Porter gets involve in sometimes- not that's he dirty or anything but if Paulie can keep it at a certain range it could change the fight

Comment

good fight for both guys, winner in line for some big fights except stylistically will be boring

Comment

Porter should be an easy winner.

Comment

Originally posted by barf View Post
                      Paulie just dosent do it for me unless you feed him to monsters like Thurman or Maidana.
                      Better yet, Porter vs Thurman does it for me! Two unbeatens going at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X