No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Rau'shee Warren?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Rau'shee Warren?

A 3 time olympian with great amateur pedigree. Ive seen his rise in pros and although he lacks KO power he has some amazing skills. So far every thing seems great and i do think he will become a multi-weight champion though lack of power and too much slickness may not help him become a "star".

What are your thoughts? Championship material? Next big thing? Hype job?

Also ive seen comments about his looks so try avoiding that cuz A) not the point of the thread B) cuz indirectly you are really trying to tell what your dream man "should" look like, so no thanks.
    Next big thing at lower weights?
    50.00%
    Hypejob?
    50.00%
    Atleast championship material?
    0.00%

Leaning towards hypejob.

He gets tagged pretty badly in every fight for someone who's supposedly trains with a focus on his defensive background and he's extremely feathefisted

And he has pink hair

Comment

Sucks. No other way to put it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Just needs more fights against quality fighters and he will without a doubt be a champion, maybe not top p4p but he will make some noise in the lower weight classes

Comment

A decent enough fighter, but I reckon his lack of power and sometimes sloppy defense will prevent him from doing too much.

Comment

he can't even hurt tomato cans, world level guys will walk through him.

Also this

Comment

Hypejob. No power, questionable defense, questionable chin. Nice speed and skills but he strikes me more as an "athlete who turned to boxing" than a "boxer with athletic gifts"

Comment

I saw him fight on the Lamont Peterson card. He was fighting a tomato can but he busted him up pretty well and dropped him once I think. He is fast has decent power but like everyone in band camp has weak footwork. I can see him working his way up to becoming a number one contender.

Comment

I like to watch him when he fights. So far so good

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    I like to watch him when he fights. So far so good

Same here. He has slick skills and a solid chin. Also hes used to amateurs so he doesnt settle down on his shots like a professional but i think that may improve and hence his power. Not saying he'll convert in to vic darchinyan but enough to keep people off of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X