No announcement yet.

GGG is the new Lucian Butte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is the new Lucian Butte

A year or 2 from now it will be the same story. I hope & pray to God that GGG gets fights with Sergio Martinez/Cotto winner or the #2 fighter in the world Andre Ward so he can be exposed as Lucian Butte part 2. Anyone else notice how a lot of the posters & people who were hyping Lucian Butte are the same ones hyping GGG?

I think canelo is the new lucian bute IMO

Comment

Big difference. Bute ducked opponents and fought at home. GGG cannot get opponents and fights on different continents.

Comment

HIGHEST KO percentage in MIDDLEWEIGHT history, HIGHEST KO percentage amongst ACTIVE CHAMPIONS. BETTER TV RATINGS than Ward. Deal with it, troll.

Comment

Ward fans hate anything and everything that has to do with GGG. Ya ninjas is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I think canelo is the new lucian bute IMO
            Canelo is the new Fernando Vargas. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              HIGHEST KO percentage in MIDDLEWEIGHT history, HIGHEST KO percentage amongst ACTIVE CHAMPIONS. BETTER TV RATINGS than Ward. Deal with it, troll.
              Fightin' Adama and those taxy drivers I could be the real deal too.

Comment

wrong and just by your own admittance you are a hater. How does it feel to one of those?

Comment

Only Golovkin actually but Bute to sleep when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Big difference. Bute ducked opponents and fought at home. GGG cannot get opponents and fights on different continents.
                    And GGG has a knockout win over Bute BTW.

Comment

Working...
                    X