No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham is so underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
    He would beat the **** out of Golovkin, lol, I also laugh when people say Golovkin would beat him. I think Arthur would be able to force a late stoppage on Golovkin. A good fight I would love to see, but anyone who knows anything about boxing would agree that Arthur would win against Golovkin, unless too shot. No 160lb fighters could beat Arthur, he's used to fighting bigger opponents on a higher level now.
    You started this thread with the title "AA is so underrated" and then you come up with this post that makes him overrated. Like I said in my previous post AA used to be overrated and it's because of post like this that made him overrated a few years ago.

Comment

not underrated at all,he is rated right where he should be

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        not underrated at all,he is rated right where he should be
        He's very underrated, his comeback against Stieglitz was more of a surprise than the Marquez KO of Pacquiao. Abraham suddenly looked better than he had looked in many years!

He should be ranked above Canelo, Golovkin, Pulev, Maidana, Donaire, etc.

Comment

He's very underrated, his comeback against Stieglitz was more of a surprise than the Marquez KO of Pacquiao. Abraham suddenly looked better than he had looked in many years!

He should be ranked above Canelo, Golovkin, Pulev, Maidana, Donaire, etc.
          I agree, how donaire is ranked higher then abraham despite AA holding a belt is beyond me. For god sakes, donaire just moved up to featherweight, how is he ranked in the 168 lb division? thats just bull on the WBO's part.

Comment

I missed the fight this weekend, I'll have to watch it tonight. I was sure Stieglitz was gonna steam roll him again like he did last time. The second fight, he didn't look like he wanted it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              I agree, how donaire is ranked higher then abraham despite AA holding a belt is beyond me. For god sakes, donaire just moved up to featherweight, how is he ranked in the 168 lb division? thats just bull on the WBO's part.
              Watch BoxRec's P4P list. That list is stupid as ****. Donaire is ranked above Arthur... WTF... I like Donaire a lot, but Arthur has proven more.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                I missed the fight this weekend, I'll have to watch it tonight. I was sure Stieglitz was gonna steam roll him again like he did last time. The second fight, he didn't look like he wanted it anymore.
                You won't regret it, Arthur fought like a hero, never intimidated by Stieglitz' constant punching barrages and holding. Arthur blocked most attacks and answered them with good jabs and hard perfectly placed punches, shaking Stieglitz at times. He even knocked Stieglitz down in the final round and could likely have stopped him if he had caught him a bit earlier.

Comment

Arthur Abraham is a bum. Plain and simple.

He beat Edison Miranda... OMG wow.. so did everyone else at 160 and 168 who fought him.

Abraham, however, was the only person who needed to cheat to beat Miranda. A 15 minute break for medical attention - LMAO - he would have been a knock out loser anywhere but Germany so he gets ZERO credit. Because they CHEATED and ROBBED Miranda.

He beat Taylor coming off a KO at a weight where Taylor himself had never done anything.

Fouled himself out of the Dirrell fight because he couldn't handle getting taken to school from start to finish against a guy he thought he would KO easily.

Only person who is a bigger bum than AA is Stieglitz a fighter so limited he got completely steamrolled by Librado Andrade who has about as little skill as a world class boxer can get away with. Also managed to get himself knocked out by Alejandro Barrio who also has zero boxing skill.

It's a disgrace to boxing that either one of these guys is able to hold a belt at a weight class as jam packed with more talented fighters as 168.

Comment

You won't regret it, Arthur fought like a hero, never intimidated by Stieglitz' constant punching barrages and holding. Arthur blocked most attacks and answered them with good jabs and hard perfectly placed punches, shaking Stieglitz at times. He even knocked Stieglitz down in the final round and could likely have stopped him if he had caught him a bit earlier.
                    As if it requires something special to knock down a guy who has been knocked out by as light a puncher as Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Arthur Abraham is a bum. Plain and simple.

He beat Edison Miranda... OMG wow.. so did everyone else at 160 and 168 who fought him.

Abraham, however, was the only person who needed to cheat to beat Miranda. A 15 minute break for medical attention - LMAO - he would have been a knock out loser anywhere but Germany so he gets ZERO credit. Because they CHEATED and ROBBED Miranda.

He beat Taylor coming off a KO at a weight where Taylor himself had never done anything.

Fouled himself out of the Dirrell fight because he couldn't handle getting taken to school from start to finish against a guy he thought he would KO easily.

Only person who is a bigger bum than AA is Stieglitz a fighter so limited he got completely steamrolled by Librado Andrade who has about as little skill as a world class boxer can get away with. Also managed to get himself knocked out by Alejandro Barrio who also has zero boxing skill.

It's a disgrace to boxing that either one of these guys is able to hold a belt at a weight class as jam packed with more talented fighters as 168.
                      I tried to tell him, in 45 fights his most notable wins are controversial Stieglitz fights, Miranda rematch after Pavlik ko'd him in a fight where Miranda took a severe sustained beating and Taylor after he had already been stopped in 2 of his last 4 and in his previous fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X