No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Beats Vera, Salido Shocks Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    I really really gained some respect for Lomancheko last night..don't think he'll be a super successful fighter but he could've pulled out of that fight..if Salido was 147 on an unofficial scale..how heavy is this mofo ballooning up to after his fights?. This cat came in 21 pounds above the division he was fighting in...boxing needs to stop this bullshhh...not only did he come in the bigger fighter but fought dirty as fk at that. Don't think Salido has much pop moving up in weight so he'll get his at 130 or 135 but Lomancheko won some fans with that 12th round..that was almost one hell of a comeback.

The mexican/southern latino faithful will fan Chavez Jr's flame like he did something..he was supposed to stop Vera..he was supposed to beat Vera easily..if anything these two fights do more for Vera than they do for Jr..
    So did Chavez jr against a small Martinez. And Chavez still got he's ass whooped with all that weight advantage. If your skills are for real that shouldn't of been an issue for Loma.

Comment

Chavez didn't look that much different than he did in the first fight. He needs to get a real trainer like Roach or Garcia, also needs better conditioning. He needs to organize his skillset because he was all over the place, very sloppy. He doesn't seem to understand he is most effective going forward and pressuring, no idea why keeps trying to box.

And regarding Salido-Loma, the key difference was experience. It truly was. Lomachenko looked clueless, like he hadn't faced those type of scenarios before. I crapped myself when he hurt Salido in the 12th lol, I was ready to celebrate when Salido starts holding for dear life. But very happy that Salido managed once again to get it done despite not getting the respect he deserves and always placed and treated like an underdog.

Very entertaining fights though, great night of boxing.

Comment

SALIDO is a shame,he went too heavy and threw too many low blows all night...DAMN,HE WAS FIGHTING A GUY AT HIS SECOND FIGHT VS PROS,DISGUSTING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Chavez didn't look that much different than he did in the first fight. He needs to get a real trainer like Roach or Garcia, also needs better conditioning. He needs to organize his skillset because he was all over the place, very sloppy. He doesn't seem to understand he is most effective going forward and pressuring, no idea why keeps trying to box.

And regarding Salido-Loma, the key difference was experience. It truly was. Lomachenko looked clueless, like he hadn't faced those type of scenarios before. I crapped myself when he hurt Salido in the 12th lol, I was ready to celebrate when Salido starts holding for dear life. But very happy that Salido managed once again to get it done despite not getting the respect he deserves and always placed and treated like an underdog.

Very entertaining fights though, great night of boxing.
          during the fight they said he runs 10 miles a day is that not enough that was his greatest fight if anything i used to watch him back when he wasn't famous and if it wasn't a k.o. or tko it was a gift he lost all 12 rounds of a fight in his own hometown .....

Comment

Working...
          X