No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Predicts Knockout Win Over Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Predicts Knockout Win Over Maidana

After months of speculation, the boxing world finally was confirmed with news that Floyd Mayweather will be facing off with Argentina’s Marcos Maidana on May 3.

The announcement came on Monday, the same day that Mayweather celebrated his 37th birthday, and people have since been speculating about what the pay per view showdown means to the sport’s premier fighter.

Catching up with Mayweather’s longtime trainer and former two-division world champion Roger inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club recently, he seemed to feel that the public had a say in Maidana landing the match over Britain’s Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's quite possible that Marcos Maidana gets stopped but I see a easy UD win.

Comment

I can see it. Maidana is too easy to hit

Comment

******ed.

Could Roger be more ******ed? What a crack head. I heard FMJ hit the mother of his kid twice and couldn't even make her knees weak.

If it wasn't for boxing this family would be living under a bridge.

Comment

I'd love to hear Teddy Atlas's prediction on Maidana will win:

Well ya know how ya go to da cawfee shop faw some eggs n bacon? See, Floyd's like da eggs widda sidea bacon, but ova da yeeahs, he's been missin som-tin. Dats salsa on dem eggs. And what does Maidana have? Salsa an hotsaws faw dem eggs. And just when Floyd tries ta put a lil syrup on da bacon ta slow it down, BAM! In goes Maidana wid da peppahjack cheese to spice it back up..
          Last edited by Derranged; 03-02-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

money by unanimous decision. easy work

Comment

I bet everything that I own that Floyd won't get a KO for the rest of his protected career

Comment

No way does Floyd stop Maidana, he'll win a wide UD though as expected.

Comment

I can see it too. He's not as good a boxer as Canelo, so I expect something similar to Gatti/Mayweather. His toughness may be enough.

Comment

I'm leaning towards a Mayweather stoppage as well, Maidana is weak to the body.

Comment

Working...
                    X