No announcement yet.

Badou Jack KTFO in 1, Title shot opens for Degale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
    True that! I remember back in the days when Holyfield grew his beard, there was a little controversy. People argued it helped him, absorb the blows better..
    I had a 5 o clock shadow and they made me shave that too on the spot and gave me a razor lol and thats amateurs.

Comment

Oh dear Jack... Poor poor form

Comment

I actually thought Badou Jack is a solid fighter. Oh well we can expect Floyd saying "ummm good fighter, ummm young lion, ummm tmt promotion we gen money ummm he'll come back"

Credit to Edwards only 6 amateur fights and hes come this far. Respect and wish him the best.

If it happened James Degale will smack around Bika for 12 rounds. Its incredible hes holding a strap in a division like 168.

Comment

Looks like Edwards gave life to his career with that KO.
          Jack probably back to the drawing board on these Friday night showcases.... at least he won't be on the Mayweather televised undercard like Love was

Comment

Where's HanzGruber making excuses for his crew? His homies are getting splattered left n right. It's a pure joy watching these hype nuthuggers getting all desperate - the few left.

Comment

I can't believe people actually thought Badou Jack would of beat James DeGale...
              I did say James would rough him up but I never suspected a glass jaw.
              Last edited by M Bison; 03-01-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Badou ain't Jack sheit. DeGale would murder him.

Comment

That Swede got pwnd by a light puncher. Back to the dole for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Where's HanzGruber making excuses for his crew? His homies are getting splattered left n right. It's a pure joy watching these hype nuthuggers getting all desperate - the few left.
                    Badou Jack ain't get knocked out, son. He wuz juz lookin fo his money he dropped. MONEY TEAM 2014! BELEEEEE!

Comment

This is unfortunate, I think it would have been a good fight for DeGale, now we just have to wait and see who will be next.

Comment

Working...
                      X