Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey Breaks UFC's Top 10 P4P LOL / MMA Is A JOKE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeatCurtain View Post
    UFC has a serious problem with building stars. They throw guys with 4-5 fights against top guys, and while commendable is idiotic in the grand scheme.

No one even knows who some of these guys are and all of a sudden they are in there with big name top 3 guys, one fight away from a title shot. It's absolutely ******ed.

I knew they were having trouble when Dana White went from saying womens MMA will never be in the UFC to headlining a PPV. They have added divisions all the while bragging about MMA has less divisions and it's so much better then boxing.

Basically they are struggling to stay relevant. There last top stars GSP and Silva are basically all but done now. They are left with a HW division no one cares about, Jones who can't draw more then 500lk buys on his own, and one women with one legit challenge that Dana White says will never happen.

Once the Fox deal runs its course, they will be back on a ****e/mtv bro type channel getting obscure ratings.
    What you said is what I think about most. They have no way of truly building stars. It has been losing alot of steam. You dont hear people talking about it and its not in as many bars. I go to sherdog often and even the hardcore fans on there are having problems staying interested in it. They complain more than most people on here complain about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      I would pay, and I'm dead serious, $75 to see Rousey beat the crap out of this pretentious wannabe on PPV.
      I watched more of her fights on Strikeforce than I did the dudes.

Comment

She's a beast Bro..

Comment

I personally find MMA boring but I know a lot of people enjoy the sport and I can't hate on them for it. On the other hand, I wish there was a female boxing star that we could categorize as P4P. so who cares if she's in their P4P rankings, it doesn't effect our sport. This is a boxing forum and we should just stick to that.

Comment

YES!!!!!!! Wow at last! It was seriously getting out of hand. EVERY damn post was to get traffic to his YT channel. Huge pest eliminated from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              I like athletic bodies. She may have a little to much muscle for me but not like that Cyborg creature. Overall the girl got skills and for MMA why shouldnt she be in top ten
              Because pound for pound an athletic man will always be significantly more powerful than an athletic woman.

Comment

she would kick gayweathers azz doe

Comment

This is the same guy that's been posting his UFC vids here wasn't it?

Comment

Ok? And Broner was top 5 P4P in boxing at one point. Terry Norris top 2

Comment

This is a joke, but I know why they are doing this. UFC needs a new star badly, especially with GSP and Silva likely out for a year. They need a new PPV star and they feel if they put Rousey on their "UFC Rankings" top 10 P4P list it's a way for them to sell her as a legitimate top 10 P4P fighter and hype her up. Because they claim their list is the only one that matters.

The situation is kind of similar to Ring Magazine putting Broner no.5 P4P, even though he didn't beat anybody apart from DeMarco (who was not ranked P4P). As a way to sell him as a legit P4P champion (which he clearly wasn't)

Comment

Working...
                      X