No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Reveals: I Wanted Maidana For Danny Last Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
    A Maidana vs Garcia fight would be an all out war if Danny doesn't lighten-up on his feet a little. Danny's a smart fighter but he tends not to use enough footwork. Angel, you guys need to work on this.
    Well said. Perfect example of that was the Zab Judah fight. He moved well with Matthysse in the middle rounds but Angel did yell at him in the beginning to move his feet more so with that said, I think he would be calculated in a war like that as well to start picking up his pace. Unlike Broner, dude got hit so much from not moving you would think he liked to get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
      This guy lol. Keep making excuses for him when he himself didn't make any. And Garcia ain't stopping ****.
      So you're telling me broner didnt goof off and overlook maidana? We all know that fight was suppose to be a coming out party for broner. All I'm saying is broner ****ed it up that's not an excuse it's factual, he got hit nd it changed everything.

Comment

maidana is the real underdog not danny, is always "he is getting stopped by a body punch" (never happened). but one thing for sure is that chino wouldn't take those low blows and do nothing about it, if he has to get dirty, he does it, lets see garcia taking a bomb in the nuts from marcos.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          maidana is the real underdog not danny, is always "he is getting stopped by a body punch" (never happened). but one thing for sure is that chino wouldn't take those low blows and do nothing about it, if he has to get dirty, he does it, lets see garcia taking a bomb in the nuts from marcos.
          low blows my arse poke eyes.blah blah...
          Swift sparks Chino's ass easily.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
            low blows my arse poke eyes.blah blah...
            Swift sparks Chino's ass easily.
            No doubt. The haters are always trying to feel good about their Vida Loca by downing Garcia. It makes the win that much better. A buddy of mine told me this place was packed with Matthysse fans 24/7. Where are they though?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
              So you're telling me broner didnt goof off and overlook maidana? We all know that fight was suppose to be a coming out party for broner. All I'm saying is broner ****ed it up that's not an excuse it's factual, he got hit nd it changed everything.
              "Please let Marcos Maidana be 100% healthy for this fight. I don't want no excuses. Excuse my language God,but I got to give him his ass beating cause you blessed me with the talent thank you so much" Broner on All- Access

Comment

come get it danny. Great fight at welter. Either danny slays both the argie killers or chino gets revenge for his countrymen either way there is a good storyline to this fight.

Comment

I'd love to see a Maidana/Garcia matchup at 147 lbs. Both fighters are improved fighters since last year.

Comment

Nobody is beating garcia at 140 or 147 theres a reason floyd is not mentioning him

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      lmaooo why are people still bitter that danny beat yall hero lucas? swear people get caught in they feelings and dont post rationally

Comment

Working...
                      X