Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO pushing Mayfield-Dulorme winner towards Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade finally got the B.S sorted? The purse bid was supposed to be in January....still no fight

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      I hope it's not Algieri... That kid is not ready yet... He has potential, but is like a half baked Turkey on Thanksgiving, not ready yet !!! ( I like that one, I'll have to put it back in my pocket and break it out another day.) Provodnikov should fight on his own schedule. He can take the winner of Dulorme vs Mayfield later...
      Yeah I don't see this kid ready for someone like Ruslan just yet. I'd be worried that he could blow his chance with a premium cable channel if Ruslan gets to him and gets the KO. People would then think he's strictly an ESPN FNF type fighter

Comment

I've been following Mayfield for years now. All I can say is that I'm disappointed in the path his career has taken, and I***8217;m also sure he will agree with me.

The guy is good***8211; I mean really good. He should have been a champ by now, especially considering the proliferation of ***8220;world titles***8221;.

But like a lot of good fighters with ***8220;promising careers,***8221; bad management and boxing politics robbed him of the chance to prove he was great.

I hope he can salvage what***8217;s left of his career and go on to greatest. I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          I've been following Mayfield for years now. All I can say is that I'm disappointed in the path his career has taken, and I***8217;m also sure he will agree with me.

The guy is good***8211; I mean really good. He should have been a champ by now, especially considering the proliferation of ***8220;world titles***8221;.

But like a lot of good fighters with ***8220;promising careers,***8221; bad management and boxing politics robbed him of the chance to prove he was great.

I hope he can salvage what***8217;s left of his career and go on to greatest. I wish him the best.

What is ***8222? I've been seeing a lot of that lately.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            What is ***8222? I've been seeing a lot of that lately.
            I assumed it's just me. I got a crap ton of viruses on my computer and i got adds in random words.... I don't know

Comment

Well that is about the best guy they can come up with, so I don't think you can complain much and with Provodnikov it is hard to make a bad fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                I assumed it's just me. I got a crap ton of viruses on my computer and i got adds in random words.... I don't know
                it's a mystery I thought it was just certain words that boxingscene censored

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Dulorme doesn't want none of ruslan, due to styles

Mayfield has a better chance vs ruslan, I think he could pull a Nate Campbell- Juan Diaz type performance vs ruslan

Not true, he was actually at the Alvarado-Ruslan fight and was telling people there he wants to fight Prov.

Comment

Working...
                  X