And bradley.
      Mark my words
      Pauli,,, hell no

Cotto, serg and Bradley are all getting in,,
      I would also add
      Ward
      Froch

Comment

No max shouldn't get in and yes gatti belongs there and no Chico shouldn't be either but he has more if a right then naz

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          No max shouldn't get in and yes gatti belongs there and no Chico shouldn't be either but he has more if a right then naz
          Why would Gatti be in there and not Chico or Naz?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Hamed and corrales were just as exciting as gatti were more accomplished, better resumes, and just plain better fighters....Hamed was the best his his era at 126 and corrales is no lower than number 3 in his era at 130 and 135....no fight gatti won compared to the level drama, skills and stakes of corrales vs Castillo one....corrales would have tore gatti a new arse hole if they fought at their best definitely a tko

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Why would Gatti be in there and not Chico or Naz?
              On the basis of his career achievements and ability, Gatti shouldn't have been able to make the cut by a country mile, but he did take part in 4 fights of the year (1997, 1998, 2002, and 2003) and was involved in fights with some well known stars like Mayweather and DLH. I wouldn't have let him in if it was up to me but I like to think that was their rationale.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Hamed and corrales were just as exciting as gatti were more accomplished, better resumes, and just plain better fighters....Hamed was the best his his era at 126 and corrales is no lower than number 3 in his era at 130 and 135....no fight gatti won compared to the level drama, skills and stakes of corrales vs Castillo one....corrales would have tore gatti a new arse hole if they fought at their best definitely a tko
                1. Mayweather
                2. Casamayor
                3. Castillo
                4. Corrales

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Gatti got in and he did far
                  This is the problem: now Gatti is in you can make a case for just about everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                    This is the problem: now Gatti is in you can make a case for just about everyone.
                    Gatti got in, why not Robert Guerrero? Baldomir beat Gatti, he should get in too.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                      1. Mayweather
                      2. Casamayor
                      3. Castillo
                      4. Corrales
                      For me

Mayweather beat 2/3

Castillo...beat casamayor and corrales, held Mayweather to a disputed Dec

Corrales...beat casamayor at their best, beat Castillo, and freitas

Casamayor...beat Diego once prime and once past it after the Castillo fights, lost to freitas(disputed) and corrales at their best

Comment

Working...
                      X