Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are we boxing fans a bunch of frustrated boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we boxing fans a bunch of frustrated boxers?

You know, its like we have all wanted to be boxers when we were young but we never had the potential and stuff

I'm not going to say names.....

Comment

Wish i had gone pro,had a decent amateur record of 29-5..but had to many issues in my life

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Wish i had gone pro,had a decent amateur record of 29-5..but had to many issues in my life
        Did you stop young?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          at least you have some experience (and a nice record), i can only dream about man.

about the thread question, i guess, if you play fight night in the career mode, then yes, you are (i do it )

Comment

I had a little over 70 amateur fights and 8 losses but I stopped boxing when i joined the service instead of waiting a bit and turning pro. After being deployed i never really thought of picking it back up (at the time) so I'm happy I did both. It's only been recent that I've thought about getting to a boxing gym, not to compete but just be around, train and spar. Athletically, it's been kind of tough to find something as fulfilling as it aside from long runs so we'll see what i do in the coming months and how my cash flow and commute would look to get to a gym.

Comment

Trained on and off for a year and a half or so. Never had the intention of actually becoming a boxer. Had school to deal with, and too many other things in my life to dedicate my life to boxing.

Comment

learning to juggle school, training and work. I'll probably have to go part time soon, but education is important to me so aside from making smaller paychecks in the foreseeable fure, take 4 classes a semester and hitting the gym 3x a week will have to become the plan.

Comment

Maybe I was a amatuer with a record similar to larry, and had every intentions to turn pro but life took me in another route.

Comment

i trained a couple of years when i was younger then i went to school and never got in the gym again. i watch alot of boxing when i get a few things out of the way. but now im mostly busy attending my business.

Comment

Working...
                    X