Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldenboy Shares Khan's Opponent List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see Broner i think Khan outboxes him. Porter would be good but Khan would have a tougher time with him, he's speed would be tough for Khan. Khan is pretty fast but I think Porter is faster.

Khan would have to use his length and try and keep him on the outside, and jab consistantly

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      True, but that is why the fight would gather so much interest,, it would be like a pro wrestling loser leaves town match..
      Lol, I 2nd this notion.

Comment

What else is interesting about the Broner Khan match for me is that I think going into it both guys think they can beat each other...

Comment

Broner, Ghost, or Porter

although out of that list Paulie is the only one i dont want to see

Comment

if he fights collazo he will be in the same position he was when fought diaz. he needs a name now if he still wants the mayweather fight.

Comment

Here is a golden opportunity for Khan to prove he is better than Perterson but he probably won't take it. I would love for him to fight Peterson on neutral ground and see who is the best. My guess is he will try to get a fight with Porter to win a title but Porter will knock Khan out if that fight happens..

Comment

Fight peterson in vegas asap .

Or fight broner which is a no brainer

Comment

Working...
                X