Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENCORE: Boxing Highlight (VIDEO) feat. Danny Garcia, Juan M Marquez, Manny Pacquiao++

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENCORE: Boxing Highlight (VIDEO) feat. Danny Garcia, Juan M Marquez, Manny Pacquiao++

Hey guys, I edited another video yesterday and uploaded this morning.
    Enjoy! Have a good Monday!

Damn danny improved so much since that first morales fight.

Comment

I forgot about how Erik Morales clowned Danny Garcia like that, haha. Morales vs. Garcia, regardless of what the judges scored it was a very close fight, in which I think the knockdown was the difference. Garcia has improved a lot since that fight. Danny Garcia kind of reminds me of Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., neither of them are the fastest, or the strongest, or have the best defense, and when you watch them fight they don't look like "special" fighters, but they get the job done.

Great video!

Comment

Thanks for the videos bro. I'm not too computer literate so I'm always grateful when members post these highlight videos ...thanks once again . And keep me coming fellas .

Comment

Originally posted by No bueno View Post
          Thanks for the videos bro. I'm not too computer literate so I'm always grateful when members post these highlight videos ...thanks once again . And keep me coming fellas .
          That's why I make them haha.

Comment

Working...
          X