No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Manager Reacts To Stevenson's Verbal Bombs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
    Typical foul mouthed ghetto punk. Sergio takes him out in 6. America is home of ghetto trash as role models.
    You must be from the home of the ******s.

Comment

Hey I know you may have some kind of bitterness towards the greatest country on earth, but get your facts straight before you start showing hatred towards the US. First Stevenson is Haitian born and resides in Canada. 2. Learn how to spell Sergey's name right before you start jocking him like that. ******ed...

Comment

Superman is running from Kovalev faster than a speeding bullet.

Comment

ADONIS has no chances with KOVALEV....mark my words!!!
          KOVALEV has not a bad defence at all,i don't understand why a world champion like STEVENSON has to say a lie like that,anyway if he has a bad chin and bad defense fight KOV and knock him out SUPERMAN but let me tell you GOOD LUCK because KOVALEV has tons of kryptonite in his fists!!!

Comment

Typical foul mouthed ghetto punk. Sergio takes him out in 6. America is home of ghetto trash as role models.
            This guy is clearly not here for boxing related topics

Comment

The only boxers who talk about fighting for glory, are those who are unable to generate money. Glory, is a fools crown, ask Achilles. Kovlev's manager is getting on Adonis for getting his first million, even though team Kovlev, put together doesn't have that much

Comment

Lmao I guess the french- Canadian accent fooled ya

Comment

WTF are you ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                    ADONIS has no chances with KOVALEV....mark my words!!!
                    KOVALEV has not a bad defence at all,i don't understand why a world champion like STEVENSON has to say a lie like that,anyway if he has a bad chin and bad defense fight KOV and knock him out SUPERMAN but let me tell you GOOD LUCK because KOVALEV has tons of kryptonite in his fists!!!
                    IDK I think this is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Stevenson is Canadian, Genius...

Comment

Working...
                      X