Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather booed on his birthday at Lakers game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasjas View Post
    Dat head doe.....

Comment

Wow Floydistans are really mad

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
        Floyd mayweather just got booed as they announced his name at staples center and that on his birthday. This guy is the face of boxing?
        i wonder?? maybe just maybe it has something to do with the fact he is a woman beating cheryy picking duck?? hang on made a mistake..he is a woman beater who beats women in front of their kids who is a cherry picking duck who is a knob and accuses ppl of being racist or racial profiling just because they tell him the truth..oh yeh and calls ppl ******s when they don't agree with him..fck floyd

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised. Lakers=LA=predominantly Mexican=Mayweather would get boo'ed. Cheers would surprise me.

I didn't see what happened but this would make sense to me. Mayweather loves to pick on Mexican fighters for huge amounts of money around around certain holidays. They don't like that.

Comment

More people would've boo'ed but they love KFC too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
              Yes because we know a stadium that is hosting basketball is packed with Mexicans.
              Staples Center is ran by Hispanic fans. The biggest event ever in Staples Center was Margarito-Mosley, thanks to Mexican fans. And yes a lot of Mexicans and Pinoys love the Lakers.

Comment

Staples Center is ran by Hispanic fans. The biggest event ever in Staples Center was Margarito-Mosley, thanks to Mexican fans. And yes a lot of Mexicans and Pinoys love the Lakers.
                ODH v. Mosley was the biggest boxing match at Staples Center.

There are much bigger events than boxing (including margarito-mosley) on weekly, if not monthly, basis. Concerts > boxing. Basketball > boxing, especially playoff basketball.

Comment

According to Floyd, they all look Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                    More people would've boo'ed but they love KFC too much.
                    How did you put a gif in your sig?

Comment

probably got booed for dishonoring his poll

Comment

Working...
                      X