No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Maidana: No Confirmation of Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Sebastian Contursi, advisor of WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana, says his side has not received any confirmation that WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. agreed to fight them on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana and British star Amir Khan are the two frontrunners to face Mayweather.

On Friday, Khan took to the social networks and complained that Mayweather made him waste his time by selecting Maidana for the May date.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    There trying to stack that undercard because they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      that is what i am thinking
      That won't happen. He is under contract and has to fight in May and September.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        That won't happen. He is under contract and has to fight in May and September.
        I find it funny that for so many haters who say they don't care for Floyd, you sure are taking a lot time out your day to complain about his announcement. Why do you care? Whether it's khan or maidana you all still won't be satisfied so what does it matter? Just relax and chill out and the opponent will be announced. You all are sounding like khan right now

Comment

Lol I realized I replied to my own post. I meant for it to go out to everybody

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Had manny ducquiao chose to fight in May instead of april
            Floyd said he will never do business with Arum. That's the latest excuse. See, even a Floydiot like you can no longer keep up with Floyd's excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by JD Salinger View Post
              Floyd said he will never do business with Arum. That's the latest excuse. See, even a Floydiot like you can no longer keep up with Floyd's excuses.
              Holy words,and people forget JUNIOR retired every times the divisions were hot to come back and invent this cold war with ARUM,I HATE HIM FOR WHAT IS DOING TO BOXING. When JUNIOR will finally is retired (seriously this time ) everybody will see that the cold war between GBP and ARUM will come to a end so the few groupies with a brain will understand what kind of JOKE JUNIOR IS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JD Salinger View Post
                You ****** idiot. Pacquiao already knows that arum has to be out of the picture.and pac won't and does'nt have the ball to tell arum to step aside.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  Floyd paid the cost to be the boss. I dont even know why some people are waiting on a decision when they would complain about either choice of opponent.
                  Man you have to give it to Mayweather. He has his fans hanging from his nuts BIG TIME. Floyd's fan don't care who he fights. As long as they get a chance to see his face they are satisfied. They don't care who he fights or the caliber of opponent. They just want to see him. They go that extra mile to hang from his nuts protect there man.

Anyways F@&$ all these games it's for the young generation. They get off on all this. I'll pass on any Floyd fight and watch real boxing. The real hard work and dedication boxers.

Comment

Just wait for the BOSS to announce his next opponent...priceless!

Comment

Working...
                    X