Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Ruslan turn down the Rios Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    honestly how the **** does anybody see rios beatin pkov or coming close even? after the schoolment from pacquaio, i have pretty much wrote him off. yeah im just going ahead and saying it like that. the guy loves taking punches and enjoys getting into these wars and i dont think he is realizing how much he is ****ing himself up getting into these wars. i like him too. hasnt looked the same since the first mike alvarado fight though.

as far as provodnikov, he is worse than gaymeather for this duck.
    rios has a shot, provo isn't exactly hard to hit and who knows how much it will take for rios to finally go down.

Comment

both these mafukers are warriors and would step into the ring with each other anyday like they said on twitter but if anything r.garcia spit some game to rios and let him know this is not the fight he needs right now he just lost 2 in a row ...... people want to cry and make up stories around here like females

Comment

Sometimes when you win a title you want to protect it and take less risks. Too bad most champions are doing this now. It is he era of the cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          honestly how the **** does anybody see rios beatin pkov or coming close even? after the schoolment from pacquaio, i have pretty much wrote him off. yeah im just going ahead and saying it like that. the guy loves taking punches and enjoys getting into these wars and i dont think he is realizing how much he is ****ing himself up getting into these wars. i like him too. hasnt looked the same since the first mike alvarado fight though.

as far as provodnikov, he is worse than gaymeather for this duck.
          i don't see rios being able to beat ruslan right now but never count out a mexican's(mex-american) heart...... because Provo is a top10 p4p kingpin? hes still working his way up and deMarco just won his last 2 fights via TKO

Comment

Originally posted by MartinC View Post
            Sometimes when you win a title you want to protect it and take less risks. Too bad most champions are doing this now. It is he era of the cherry pick.
            oh yeah because rios just lost his last two while demarco won his last 2 by TKO with that being said provo is the mafukin cherry tree grower himself

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
              both these mafukers are warriors and would step into the ring with each other anyday like they said on twitter but if anything r.garcia spit some game to rios and let him know this is not the fight he needs right now he just lost 2 in a row ...... people want to cry and make up stories around here like females
              What are you talking about its Ruslan people who turned the fight down. Thats a fact, R.Gracia and Rios wanted the fight cause they know they can beat Ruslan, Ruslan get stunned quite easily, Alvardo hurt him, Bradley hurt him and Herrera briefly stunned him.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
                What are you talking about its Ruslan people who turned the fight down. Thats a fact, R.Gracia and Rios wanted the fight cause they know they can beat Ruslan, Ruslan get stunned quite easily, Alvardo hurt him, Bradley hurt him and Herrera briefly stunned him.
                i was at work all day can you post the link so i can read the story real quik .... so what your saying is that because Khan,Broner and even Lopez had Maidana stunned and Alexander had him outboxed Mayfeathers should beat the living crap out of him and end it with a tko or ko

Comment

He is the champion of the 140 pound weight class and he wants to defend his title. Rios says he can't make 140 so no fight. I think Rios could fight well at 140 pounds. He had two fights with Alvarado at 140 and he was strong and hit hard and finished strong. If he can make 140 then he can fight Rusian so the ball is in Rios' court. I wonder who Alvarado would pick as the winner of a Rusian-Rios fight?

Comment

I just read an article that said that Rios couldn't make 140 anymore and that Ruslan really wanted the fight...strange.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                      i was at work all day can you post the link so i can read the story real quik .... so what your saying is that because Khan,Broner and even Lopez had Maidana stunned and Alexander had him outboxed Mayfeathers should beat the living crap out of him and end it with a tko or ko
                      their was a boxingscene interview with ruslan and his camp and they turned down the fight.

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
                      I just read an article that said that Rios couldn't make 140 anymore and that Ruslan really wanted the fight...strange.
                      Nope, Rios said he can make it and agreed to all the terms, then ruslan team said No still they dont believe rios can make 140 so they turned it down. Sounds like excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X