Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara’s Trainer Picks Canelo Alvarez to Beat Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is gonna fight for 3 minutes of each rd vs Angulo.
    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 02-21-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Its funny that just because Alvarez has a loss against Mayweather, most people think he loses to a bum like Angulo. Pretty funny IMO. But the difference will be shown, easy fight for Canelo. I was never a fan of Canelo but come on! Hes not a bad fighters, he just lost against the best p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Its funny that just because Alvarez has a loss against Mayweather, most people think he loses to a bum like Angulo. Pretty funny IMO. But the difference will be shown, easy fight for Canelo. I was never a fan of Canelo but come on! Hes not a bad fighters, he just lost against the best p4p.
        Lmao Angulo is not a bum

Comment

I agree with Shields, Canelo is not the same type of boxer that Lara is. Angulo will get to the inside but Canelo will eat him up with his faster hands and accurate combination punching.

Comment

The only funny thing is you called Angulo a bum. Canelo is the more skillful boxer but I don't think he'll be able to deal with Angulo's nonstop pressure. Even if Canelo wins Angulo will test his chin heart and stamina more than any other boxer been able to do. This will be a very hard and tough fight for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto
              Angulo will take the fight to him and make Canelo fight at a much higher pace than he wants to. Angulo will force Canelo to open up and let his hands go during the times that he would rather take a break. Angulo will walk down an exhausted Canelo and stop him.
              I sure hope your assesment is correct, but angulo was cherry picked for the hyper job.

If El Perro gets in fraudanelo may get KTFO!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Win,lose,or draw. Angulo is no bum

Comment

Working...
                X