No announcement yet.

Can Manny beat Sergio at 159?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
    Oh you're such a little **** and I will KO you in DosRounds you stupid ****ing Flowm0

Go make a thread "describe Mannys fighting style" and compare those responses to the 'describe Floyd's fighting style'

Boy lost his mind when he saw this thread...hilarious. I thought he was going to commit suicide. I know he's not "JELLY" of me.

Again that crazy rant made my night.

Comment

I voted Martinez wins a close fight that could go either way. What is the point of having the weight at 159 instead of 160? That doesn't handicap Martinez at all. He fought at 154 until his mid 30s and he always weighs in at less than 159 for his middleweight fights. Since you seem to be singling Pacquiao out for a slaughter I will add that Martinez would also beat Mayweather in a close fight that could go either way. Martinez is still good and he is too big for any welterweight. I think GGG would slaughter Martinez at 154 pounds or 160 pounds. That is not a close fight and Martinez gets KOed in 6 rounds or less.

Comment

Possibly. He's definitely quick enough to. Just depends on if he can avoid being hit and cornered by the much bigger man. Regardless if at 152 or 159. Pacq would only weigh 150 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I voted Martinez wins a close fight that could go either way. What is the point of having the weight at 159 instead of 160? That doesn't handicap Martinez at all. He fought at 154 until his mid 30s and he always weighs in at less than 159 for his middleweight fights. Since you seem to be singling Pacquiao out for a slaughter I will add that Martinez would also beat Mayweather in a close fight that could go either way. Martinez is still good and he is too big for any welterweight. I think GGG would slaughter Martinez at 154 pounds or 160 pounds. That is not a close fight and Martinez gets KOed in 6 rounds or less.
          Kudos.....

Comment

Originally posted by DrOfStyleSlick View Post
            what about 150?
            What abou-

oh nvm you're banned.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              With the limited background and late start that Martinez had, only the very best boxers in the world could hope to even have close to the resume that Martinez has against the guys that he has fought. The Cintron draw should actually be a KO win and the first Williams fight should have gone to him as well.....he basically has 1 loss and a draw out of almost 60 fights, top 5 P4P, and 2 division champion, holding his own against bigger, younger competition.
              If that isn't "good" then I don't know what is.
              Yet these not so great fighters he's been fighting has hurt and made him look his age OLD! What about your boy Bradley? U think he has the chin style and stamina to challenge Martinez better than pacq mayw or cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Boy lost his mind when he saw this thread...hilarious. I thought he was going to commit suicide. I know he's not "JELLY" of me.

Again that crazy rant made my night.
                You get beat down in every thread you make.

You can't even make a thread of your own that's how much you defend Fruad. It's sad really.

Then you try to correct my grammar that's how you know you've lost the argument.

Floyd couldn't even fight Canelo at 154 and he's still ducking Pac

Queer Leia you're a disgrace to boxingscene and flowm0s around the world

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  What abou-

oh nvm you're banned.
                  Queer Leia is next

Comment

Working...
                  X