Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in Top Form, Looking Trim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in Top Form, Looking Trim

Former World Boxing Council (WBC) middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chávez Jr. is looking very hard as he continues a very tough training camp for his upcoming return on March 1 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Chavez will face Bryan Vera in a super middleweight rematch of his last year's controversial fight, which Chavez was the victor with a questionable decision. In the co-feature, Orlando Salido will defend his WBO featherweight championship against Vasyl Lomachenko.

[Click Here To Read More]

I dunno I think he still on the torta diet

Comment

They got him on a steady dosage of ******* and xenadrine for this bout.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        I dunno I think he still on the torta diet
        Maybe he switched to wheat tortas

Idk he doesn't look like a complete fat ass maybe he's actually taking training seriously

Comment

He's going to make weight for this fight and KO Vera, he's probably going to skip out on the drug test doe.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            He's going to make weight for this fight and KO Vera, he's probably going to skip out on the drug test doe.
            Even when Texas does test, they don't even test for any PEDs. Only recreational drugs for whatever ******ed reason.
            http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...-peds-steroids
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-19-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Bring on Ward!! I got $$$ on Jr. if it happens.. I'm totally cereal.

Comment

Comment

anyone thats not morbidly obese is "trim" according to boxingscene

Comment

Wtf. He actually looks pretty good. Vera might get Andy Lee'd in this case..

Comment

Working...
                    X