Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hybejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swift left hooked his way to the throne.....AB rode Floyd's d1ck and cooned his way into our living rooms.....but Swift is the hype job who's getting a pass?!?....I fux with AB heavy so chill Stax...you can't **** on Swift when you rock with AB....it don't even sound right....some left field type ****

Swift won the title by beating Morales, first defense came against the King of the division at that time.....Swift fought his way to his spot....AB was on some other **** and that's why Swift is still unbeaten having fought much tougher comp than the once beaten AB.....right now, Swift would most likely KO Broner if they fought.....so chill my dude

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      You mean the same Escovedo he cheated on the scales and came in way bigger? He had fought nothing but bums till then except de Leon who beat boner. Danny beat morales khan morales Judah and matthyse he hasn't taken an easy fight in a while unlike your corny ass cornbread eating Mayweather clone who takes a bunch of easy fights in a row fighting midgets. *** outta here

You're joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
        Hmm he seems to target anybody who is light skin lol the racism runs deep in this kid.
        He seems hell bent on getting banned again lol it will most likely be because of something in this thread.

Comment

Hybejob

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            You don't got the proper pigment to get stax bro you one of dem swagless white dudes

you can acquire currency tho....DM me for details
            Racist nobhead.

Comment

people still think judah is a tough fight? dearrrrrrrrrrrr lord hypebob in heaven

Comment

Stax in top form in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  people still think judah is a tough fight? dearrrrrrrrrrrr lord hypebob in heaven
                  It ended up being a tough fight, but it sure as hell wasn't expected to be one.

"Swift in 4."
                  "Swift by brutal, easy KO."
                  "Swift by decapitation when he walks in the ring."

Comment

Garcia is no joke. And I won't be surprised if he's the first to take Floyd's '0'. Really wish he and Bradley could square off.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Garcia is no joke. And I won't be surprised if he's the first to take Floyd's '0'. Really wish he and Bradley could square off.
                      I agree with this post..Esp the highlighted..

Comment

Working...
                      X