• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Should he fight Gavin Reese?
    "Cabbage rees, gavin reed i dont know his name"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
      Your a "hype job" till you fight someone relevant and Danny has done that already. Oh and AB's first shot at a relevant fighter ended up giving him a beating.
      he beat paulie

Comment

• This is just too funny. I wish I could have chilled with this guy during the Maidana fight. That would have been hilarious to see on person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          This is just too funny. I wish I could have chilled with this guy during the Maidana fight. That would have been hilarious to see on person.
          You keep bringing up AB but he moved up in weight and won titles, I can't wait til Bumcia moves up and gets his guacamole face beat up on lol even old washed up zab almost knocked out the goya beans out his ***** ass

Comment

• I dont believe Garcia is a hype job and he is a very level headed and respectful character well mannered and hard working, he himself dosent realy big himself up and is focused on his own career, he has taken on some very good boxers and Khan should take a leaf out of this guys book coz while he is chasing Floyd Danny Garcia is making his own legacy and not trying to cash in for the sake of it, he beat Mathyse when many were avoiding , the hype he has he earned and that deserves respect.

Comment

• he's better than broner that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                My dude......this is the worst post I've seen in years.....let me go to dig up a body from a Mexican Grave so I can Left hook my way to the history books too smfh
                Not gonna lie. This post had me rolling

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  My dude......this is the worst post I've seen in years.....let me go to dig up a body from a Mexican Grave so I can Left hook my way to the history books too smfh
                  Don't worry, next time he gonna dig up a coon outta the coon graveyard....I hope it's that coon ass ninja Chino buried...Chino left hooked that boy to death....but don't worry, when the time is right Swift will dig his dead ass up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Don't worry, next time he gonna dig up a coon outta the coon graveyard....I hope it's that coon ass ninja Chino buried...Chino left hooked that boy to death....but don't worry, when the time is right Swift will dig his dead ass up!!
                    Nah, Broner already has the "we're friends doe" excuse to not fight Danny.

Comment

• Originally posted by AVDB View Post
                      This is the tool Stax uses to compile his p4p list. Danny's only a #14 or #15 at best. It takes a #28-36 to qualify for ATG status, am I correct Stax?

sadly that goes for a lot of posters here.

Comment

Working...
                      X