Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Miguel Cotto ranked so high right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Miguel Cotto ranked so high right now?

#3 Ring Magazine
    #3 WBC
    #2 WBA
    #6 IBF
    #2 WBO

I don't dislike Cotto, but I was noticing how he is ranked among different bodies but the only top 10 guy in his division that he has fought is Austin Trout and he lost that one.

RING has him at #3??? He should be just inside the Top 10 probably, that's it. Delvin is the only fight he's won at 154 in the last 2 years.

Comment

His Status I guess

Comment

IBF seems ok. Cotto has only beaten Delvin in like 2 years and only 1 top 10 fighter at 154 and that was Yuri Foreman

Comment

Think about it, try to come up with bigger names than Cotto aside from Pacquiao and Mayweather. He is one of the biggest PPV draws in the sport and has one of the best resumes to back him up. He deserves the recognition, he has earned it.

Comment

because he's miguel cotto

Comment

His name and he has a big fight coming up definitely not on merit. Very few fighters are ranked on merit specially if their popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Think about it, try to come up with bigger names than Cotto aside from Pacquiao and Mayweather. He is one of the biggest PPV draws in the sport and has one of the best resumes to back him up. He deserves the recognition, he has earned it.
                This is a smart man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  This is a smart man!!
                  He can recognize greatness.... we all should, while we still can.

Comment

Name value.

Comment

Working...
                    X