Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Early Manny Pacquiao training footage as he trains for Bradley rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Manny can change much in the way he fights at this point of his career. He will always go back to the way he fights if what he tries doesn't work. Manny has never really been an adaptive type of fighter. He does try new things in the ring in certain fights but when its not working then he will go right back to his normal style. His fights with Marquez is pretty much proof of this. He tried to box Marquez and Marquez always got the better of him in that regard. Manny has never been good at cutting off the ring on his opponents when his opponents have good foot movement and knows how to use the ring. I just don't see it helping him out that much at all in his fight coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
      I don't think Manny can change much in the way he fights at this point of his career. He will always go back to the way he fights if what he tries doesn't work. Manny has never really been an adaptive type of fighter. He does try new things in the ring in certain fights but when its not working then he will go right back to his normal style. His fights with Marquez is pretty much proof of this. He tried to box Marquez and Marquez always got the better of him in that regard. Manny has never been good at cutting off the ring on his opponents when his opponents have good foot movement and knows how to use the ring. I just don't see it helping him out that much at all in his fight coming up.
      Even Dwyer thinks you're a dumb ass.

Comment

Manny makes it look fun to hit Buboy

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
          At the dinner table, manny makes sure not to hit buboy, he turns into a different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
            Manny is always hitting Buboy

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              I disagree, I think when manny boxes he does very well, more than what people give him credit for. In the 4th fight when manny decide to box smartly he was the one getting the better of Marquez aside from the first kd which manny evens it out in the 5th. I just think that since that's not his natural style he can only fight like that for so long until exploding and going back to his old ways.

Kinda like when u try to hold ur breath in and after the first 30sec into it u start hopping around trying to control urself before letting it out. I think this is how PAC feels when he fights a different way. He does well at it but inside he's waiting to explode.

Comment

omg
                the combos at :55 & 2:10 almost knocked me out just from watching
                manny back ko in 8

Comment

WTF? Why did I see Pacquiao pushing Buboy against the ropes with his forearms and throwing kicks?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by FXDaKid View Post
                    How does he look?

1:48

Buboy's got some defensive ability lol

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      1:48

Buboy's got some defensive ability lol
                      Such a big target yet so elusive.

He's an artist!