Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather vs Maidana Master Discussion & Postfight Analysis Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will sound ridiculous... and the thought of it actually is... BUT I can see Maidana catching Floyd cold early with a Mosley type shot and ending the fight right then and there. I have always had a suspicion of Floyd's chin which he hides very well and hasn't tested against real punchers in recent years.

SOOOO... with that said, I believe Maidana could win by early TKO. Who knows, he might even find a way to win by outworking Floyd with activity like he did to Broner. Maidana surprised the hell out of me in that fight. Tough mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      This will sound ridiculous... and the thought of it actually is... BUT I can see Maidana catching Floyd cold early with a Mosley type shot and ending the fight right then and there. I have always had a suspicion of Floyd's chin which he hides very well and hasn't tested against real punchers in recent years.

SOOOO... with that said, I believe Maidana could win by early TKO. Who knows, he might even find a way to win by outworking Floyd with activity like he did to Broner. Maidana surprised the hell out of me in that fight. Tough mofo.
      I think Maidana will make it a war.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I think Maidana will make it a war.
        Maidana will account for himself much better than these plebes think. Thats for sure, guys

Comment

I think Maidana is very focused, he showed that in the Broner fight (no one gave him a chance). Maidana has to attack, attack, attack non stop. He can take a beating, he can go down and come up ever more determined and Floyd has to win on points as he always does. Floyd isnt what he used to be and if Maidana is mentally focused yes, he can win by KO.

Comment

It'll most likely resemble the Baldomir/Mayweather fight all over again.

Comment

Floyd UD.

What I hope is that Maidana doesn't give up after realizing that Floyd's hands and movement are too fast for him.

If Maidana can maintain relentlessness this can be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                Give Chino some respect.
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Floyd UD.

What I hope is that Maidana doesn't give up after realizing that Floyd's hands and movement are too fast for him.

If Maidana can maintain relentlessness this can be an entertaining fight.
                This is the most probable outcome.

Comment

Maidana by TKO 5 or 6

Comment

wake up, you're dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                      unfortunately!!!! i will still tune in for sure... unless the undercard is god like then i will prolly get PPV lol

Comment

Working...
                      X