No announcement yet.

Pacquiao and Top Rank agree to two year deal extension, mayweather fight dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
    This is gonna be sad, I got a feeling when Floyd and Pac does fight.

Bother fighters are gonna be around 43 yrs old with strands grey hair, what a shame.
    ..You tried bruv, I'll give you that!

Comment

• Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
      Just read the article and threw up [piss] in my own mouth. This is all "The" Juan Manuel Marquez's fault.

Comment

• Shockingly on page 5 of 20 of the comments and the diehard Pac fans are MUTE??????????? WTF? Where are all the explanations and excuses and the blaming Mayweather for all of this??? This movie sucks, I want my money back

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
          Look at all the flommos so upset boohoohoo cry babies cry. ****in idiots can't get it through their empty skulls it's Floyd who is making up ridiculous excuses and demands not to fight.

Pac's legacy is already set on stone. He already has a room up in ATG heaven. Meanwhile, Floyd would barely scratch Top 20 ATG. And would be hounded the rest of his life and even after he's dead about ducking Pac.

The solution is easy by the way, ask Floyd to grow up and grow some balls too.

...Damn dementia.. Im sorry for your ailment brother. Hope you recover well. Drink lots of piss, it will help.

Comment

• Not true
            http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/late...t-announcement

Comment

• Page 10 of comments and still only a handfull of comments from Pac die-hards. Im really nervous about the next 10 pages...

Comment

• Thanks KaL-EL, I was starting to think there was a zombie apocalypse, no comments in almost an hour. I almost filled up page 20 myself with comments.

Just checked the link, it's very vague. Seems like more posturing. Could have said more than just one sentence. But it's a good sign nonetheless. I reeeeeeeeally hope he didn't sign that horrendous extension, both for himself and for fight fans.

Comment

• Anyone else care to chime in about the link to team Pacquiao's statement regarding this all?

Comment

• The Mayweather cult members should be celebrating. It's been proven time and again that they are against this fight. You've seen them defending every roadblock their hero comes up with in full force. So I'm happy for them. They would now have another two years of justifying Money Mayweather's excuses in the guise of blaming Arum and Pacquiao. Very convenient. Hehe... cong**** guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                      You mean like desperate Khan manning twitter 24 hours to rack up votes? Or you mean like Gamboa who by all means and purposes does not exist anymore went up to the ring to beg Garcia to fight him?

Why the **** would Pacquiao do that? It's enough he called him out on ESPN for ****s sake. It truly is simple. Floyd as he says is his own man. No in-house fighting, no coldwar, and no exclusive network contracts can prevent him from fighting Pac who by the way is willing to fight under Showtime if Floyd really hates HBO.

Pretty good post, but not entirely the same.
                      You did see that khan's efforts gave him a 50% chance at face value atleast to get in the ring with FMJ. As everyone knows FMJ considers Khan and Maidana his options in May.

Boxing is business risk reward, tyson fury hasnt fought Wilder yet because at this time there isnt enough money yet on the table to reward 2 undefeated fighters to lose their momentum.
                      Wilder seems pretty close to be a WBC contender(after malik scot). There are interviews that blatantly say that a 4M offer from 50 makes the fight between M.garcia and gamboa possible. I also dont know if 50 cent has good relations with the other promotions. I know he and schaefer dont get along and he might have taken a few of FMJ fighters i'm not sure. I dont know how good he is at TR/HBO.

the ''own man'' phrase means nothing in this world but contracts mean everything. Everyone knows and it has been confirmed that FMJ has an exclusive showtime contract. Espinoza also confirmed that.

"who by the way is willing to fight under Showtime if Floyd really hates HBO."

this is yet to be seen from pacman, also ones again pacman can fool anyone he likes what comes out of his mouth isnt that relevant as Arum calls the shot. When pacman lets his contract expire and negotiates with both parties then we know for real what his agenda is. All the year he was selling the fans a dream!

By the way i think he'll keep this dream alive as it is most likely beneficial to sell his 2014 HBO fights to his dreaming fans. i think he already extended even-though his official statement today says otherwise :-) we'll have to wait a whole year to know his real agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X