No announcement yet.

Fury-Abbel, Chisora-Johnson RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    "He's on the floor like a floor towel." Which famous boxer said this in an attempt to trash talk before a fight?
    ahahahaha! the myth, the legend, Adrien "Words Are My *****" Broner. With the wit of a ghetto Shakespeare and the defense of fort knox AB can't be beat… well… as long as that pesky God fella doesn't get in the way again.

Comment

I got Fury by mid round TKO and Chisora by UD. Even an out of shape Fury should handle the much smaller and less skilled Abbel.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I got Fury by mid round TKO and Chisora by UD. Even an out of shape Fury should handle the much smaller and less skilled Abbel.
        The extra weight should make his punches land that much harder. Fury via KO 8 rds; I'm guessing between rds 5 and 7.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          The extra weight should make his punches land that much harder. Fury via KO 8 rds; I'm guessing between rds 5 and 7.
          I think a lot of fans are reading in to much to Fury's weight gain and how it will affect his performance. No disrespect to Joey Abbel, but, he is a very limited journeyman fighter. He doesn't have the skill level and the athleticism to give Tyson problems. This is a tune-up fight against an 'opponent.' If this fight is anything but one sided, I would be very surprised.

However, there has been much much bigger upsets in boxing and weirder things have happened, but I don't think it's likely.

Comment

What time does the undercard fights start?

Comment

I think you guys are missing Abell's speed factor. Sure, his power might be a bit overrated, but unless Fury pulls a Wlad and holds all night, I feel Abell can touch him and be much much quicker than Fury.

The only thing I haven't figured out is Abell's chin factor. But hey, Fury has had some major issues these last couple of weeks so I don't know if he'll be able to capitalize or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                he probably torched his own cars because he's spent up eating like a pig for the last few months,him and that whore he knocks about with.
                You sound like a bitter little child.

What exactly makes Paris, his wife and the mother of his two kids, a whore? Is it the fact that they are not 10+ years apart? That they don't break up and get back together? That she doesn't like the publicity?

Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

What exactly makes Paris, his wife and the mother of his two kids, a whore?
                  She reminds him of your mother. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

£10 on Abbell knocking out Fury in round 3 at 100/1. You heard it here first lads.

Comment

So what time (Eastern Standard Time US) is the fights today?

Comment

Working...
                      X